Sign in to follow this  
WalkerInTheVoid

[RELEASED] Mods for Modloader: Bounties, Digging Like Mining, Meditation, Underground Prospecting, Spider Replacements

I have no idea what caused the token selling failure, rebooting the server didn't help, but after a reboot of the machine and it's all working again. \o/

On 2/1/2016 at 8:17 PM, Nappy said:

Another request has come to mind for the meditation mod.

When you change paths there is a 24 hour timer that has to elapse before you can formally enter a new path. Could you make that timer configurable?

~Nappy

After some looking, seems I most certainly can.  Will do!

On 2/1/2016 at 9:18 PM, Drathania said:

I have no idea what caused the token selling failure, rebooting the server didn't help, but after a reboot of the machine and it's all working again. \o/

...yay?  Does remind me that if doing the same thing twice and expecting a different result is madness, then no, those of us in the computer programming industry aren't crazy.

We're bat-poop INSANE.

:)

Players no longer getting Bounties after the WU update. Any idea's? :x

Only error I could find:

Spoiler

Feb 04, 2016 10:49:45 PM org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod preInit
SEVERE: Error editing functions:
javassist.CannotCompileException: [source error] no such field: player
    at javassist.expr.MethodCall.replace(MethodCall.java:241)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod$1.edit(BountyMod.java:255)
    at javassist.expr.ExprEditor.loopBody(ExprEditor.java:192)
    at javassist.expr.ExprEditor.doit(ExprEditor.java:91)
    at javassist.CtBehavior.instrument(CtBehavior.java:712)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bountymod.BountyMod.preInit(BountyMod.java:246)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoader.lambda$loadModsFromModDir$3(ModLoader.java:89)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(Unknown Source)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoader.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoader.java:87)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:16)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at javassist.Loader.run(Loader.java:288)
    at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:24)
Caused by: compile error: no such field: player
    at javassist.compiler.TypeChecker.fieldAccess(TypeChecker.java:845)
    at javassist.compiler.TypeChecker.atFieldRead(TypeChecker.java:803)
    at javassist.compiler.TypeChecker.atMember(TypeChecker.java:988)
    at javassist.compiler.JvstTypeChecker.atMember(JvstTypeChecker.java:66)
    at javassist.compiler.ast.Member.accept(Member.java:39)
    at javassist.compiler.JvstTypeChecker.atMethodArgs(JvstTypeChecker.java:221)
    at javassist.compiler.TypeChecker.atMethodCallCore(TypeChecker.java:735)
    at javassist.compiler.TypeChecker.atCallExpr(TypeChecker.java:695)
    at javassist.compiler.JvstTypeChecker.atCallExpr(JvstTypeChecker.java:157)
    at javassist.compiler.ast.CallExpr.accept(CallExpr.java:46)
    at javassist.compiler.TypeChecker.atVariableAssign(TypeChecker.java:249)
    at javassist.compiler.TypeChecker.atAssignExpr(TypeChecker.java:218)
    at javassist.compiler.ast.AssignExpr.accept(AssignExpr.java:39)
    at javassist.compiler.CodeGen.doTypeCheck(CodeGen.java:242)
    at javassist.compiler.CodeGen.atStmnt(CodeGen.java:330)
    at javassist.compiler.ast.Stmnt.accept(Stmnt.java:50)
    at javassist.compiler.Javac.compileStmnt(Javac.java:569)
    at javassist.expr.MethodCall.replace(MethodCall.java:235)
    ... 23 more

18 hours ago, Drathania said:

Players no longer getting Bounties after the WU update. Any idea's? :x

Huh.  Once again, retested on local test server and on the remote server I administer, and in both cases no errors, bounties collected.  At least for me, I've set it to pay out to the bank account, how about you?

That exception is wierd and made me run and check to see if they'd changed the modifyFightSkill code, but seems they haven't.  At least not enough to cause problems for me, but if you're getting an error like that, that means the code that inserts the bounty-awarding code is failing outright. 

When you say "no longer getting Bounties", what does that mean?  Are they getting the messaging saying they've got a bounty but not receiving the coin, or are they not receiving the message at all?

Given the above error message, I'd imagine there's no messages at all, but I can't figure out how or why you're seeing that error at the moment, so I need more information.

Hey Walker, I have another request if you ever get the time.

Mod harvests from tree's and bushes so the amount harvested can be adjusted.

Would be great if it could be based off forestry or nature skill and bonus amount adjustable by the server admin from there like the crops mod.

2 hours ago, Faetyl said:

Hey Walker, I have another request if you ever get the time.

Mod harvests from tree's and bushes so the amount harvested can be adjusted.

Would be great if it could be based off forestry or nature skill and bonus amount adjustable by the server admin from there like the crops mod.

+1 for this idea :)

WHen i download the zip from github the mods are named .java and not .jar and the config files are already .properties. do i need to change them to .disabled and then back again?

16 hours ago, MootRed said:

WHen i download the zip from github the mods are named .java

I guess you got the archive with the source files. Download the file named WalkerMods.V1.5.1.zip

Glad these fine folks helped you get it working, MootRed.

So, good news bad news:

Good news: I think I have the path-change timer option down, but it's a bit of a PITA to test this one, so not quite release yet.

Faetyl, interesting idea.  Going to have to do things a bit differently to cropMod as there the original code already handled giving multiple items, and in the case of harvesting the game really doesn't.  Still, I think I've identified the best place to make the "splice" if you will and get things working.

Bad news: heading out on a trip for the next couple days, and won't have the computing resources to test my code during that time.

Still, will be back by the end of the week, and hopefully have something out this weekend.  As I've said, the time and energy (and occasionally, inspiration) to work on these comes and goes.

• Like 1

Would it be easy to update the Bounty Mod or should i wait for the OP?

Still working on our server.    Im not even sure im running his newest version..   

10 hours ago, razoreqx said:

Still working on our server.    Im not even sure im running his newest version..   

Your sure not, hope the Mod gets updated soon... or someone explain how to do it step by step.

3 hours ago, Caduryn said:

Your sure not, hope the Mod gets updated soon... or someone explain how to do it step by step.

I'll find out what version of this MOD  im running for you.   We tested several of the parts of this mod we use including the bounty system and its working fine for us.   

Well no idea..... Mod worked befor Patch just fine, and dosn´t after Patch.....

It is working on our Server as far as I know. But we are using a special edited bountymod forked from this one.

Edited by Sklo:D

And no one can, or will say how to update it to the newest Patch.... oh well....

Well yeah...... call me stupid, but somehow i used the Beta of Ago´s Modloader....:huh:

Edited by Caduryn

2 hours ago, Caduryn said:

Well yeah...... call me stupid, but somehow i used the Beta of Ago´s Modloader....:huh:

The beta was working.   As a matter of fact im still running the beta because x.16 official of his loader didn't make any changes from the beta version.    Glad you got it working though.     

I'm wondering if I missed something in the settings or does the multiplier doesn't work for the fog spiders? I set the multiplier to 0.01 so usually you earn betwen 1-10 iron. But fog spieder give a random bounty between 1 to 20 coppers, with this message: The king has not decided on an official bounty for such a creature, but as a snap decision you receive a bounty of five coppers.

Is it possible to fix this or to exclude the fog spider from the bounty?

A nice option would be the ability to set the default for anything not already listed.