Sign in to follow this  
jpiolho

[RELEASED] JPWM Deeds

Hello. I made this mod for my server but I decided to release it.

It should be compatible with Keenan's Deedmod, but I didn't test it.

Features:

• Define the minimum size of a settlement by choosing the minimum number of tiles to each side. Wurm default is 5 tiles, which makes a minimum settlement of 11x11.
  • Change the price per tile (Default: 1c), perimeter tile (Default: 50i) and guards (Default: 2s), and also the founding charge (Default: 3s).
  • It does NOT allow you to change upkeep costs, but it's something I'm planning to add.

Requirements:

• You need Ago's Mod Loader. You can find it here

Instructions:

• Just extract to your mods folder, and configure the JPWM_Deeds.properties file to your desire.

Downloads:

Edited by jpiolho
  • Like 2

Any chance you can post an example of the JPWM_Deeds.properties file to make it easier to use? Even better would be including a JPWM_Deeds.disabled version so that we can just enable it by changing name to .properties

Sorry, just realized winzip was only extracting the jar file while ignoring the properties one. Didn't realize it was there until I did it manually.

It would be great if we could adjust the minimum perimeter too, I want small deeds with one tile perimeter. If the perimeters can overlap, would be awesome. Then we can build cites from many smaller estates.