Sign in to follow this  
Nomadikhan

Rare Raft, Garden Gnomes, Yule Goat, Fireworks, Snow Lantern, misc

Fountain Pack changes and WU are making me reconsider wurm as a whole, so I'm taking a step and selling off some of my extra junk.

woUntitled.png

Edited by Nomadikhan

I'd be happy to take the two Chain Seryll Gauntlets off your hands (no pun intended) for 1s each + cod fee.

cod trans liquid to tgod please

[17:38:28] The items silently disappear from the spirit mansion. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

I'd be happy to take the two Chain Seryll Gauntlets off your hands (no pun intended) for 1s each + cod fee.

[17:39:05] The items silently disappear from the spirit mansion. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Thanks you two!  Image updated!

• Like 1

bump, new stock of OP stuff that should be removed because, like fountain containers, they're super OP because we can't craft them.

COD bear rug to Jakeii. :)

[18:52:05] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than an hour.

Cod rare chain boot to Irithallyrin for 1s please :3

[19:11:19] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than an hour.

1 gnome nighest hq one and both eggs to Vortexxx

Edited by Vortexxx
  • Like 2

1 gnome nighest hq one and both eggs to Vortexxx

[00:36:11] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than an hour.

Black drake cap 10s, cod to Pblack (indie) pls. Thanks.

[13:03:35] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than an hour.

Please cod soft cap 2s to browarpl thank you

[13:04:12] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than an hour.

49 ql gnome to booskii please

I already sold the 49ql gnome.. Windows 10 decided to currupt my user permissions and I lost everything last night.  Yay dropbox!  I'll be updating the image in just a minute so the next time you view it, it will be accurate.  I'm very sorry for the inconvienence.

• Like 1

Just pop me with the next highest ql...don't worrie ficken yahoo had an update and someone hacked all my bank info today also

Rage quit yahoo$!#:#!

• Like 1

Just pop me with the next highest ql...don't worrie ficken yahoo had an update and someone hacked all my bank info today also

Rage quit yahoo$!#:#!

Forgot to post, but was sent shortly after your post!