Sign in to follow this  
BruteMan

NAGN - 24/7 Dedicated Server - TeamSpeak - PVE/PVP {5xSkillGain & 5xActionSpeed}

North American Gaming Network (NAGN) 

We have recently upgraded and Launched a Dedicated Wurm Unlimited Server Cluster using the Creative Map (PVE) and the Adventure Map (PVP/Kingdoms) slightly customized for your play pleasure. Included with playing on our server you may Join our Teamspeak to have voice communications with fellow players join up and form settlements. Settlements established with 4 or more members can request and obtain a permanent Sub-channel they can password or leave open.

Server Stats: 

5 x SkillGain

5 x Actionspeed

Creative Map (main spawn PVE MAP)

Adventure Map to the south of Main Map (PVP Kingdoms)

Player Limit of 250 (max server limitation)

Teamspeak 3 (Wurm Lobby Channel is just above the Default Lobby when you join) Server= nagn.no-ip.org

All hosted on a dedicated box in a data center in Chicago 

6 Core Intel Xeon E5-2690 @3.0 Ghz 

16Gb Ram

50Mbps interconnect

The intention of the server is to conduct as little admin interference with the game as possible its there for the players to build create and form their own economy. Deeds cost to establish and upkeep is required. Spawn hosts both a single Shopkeeper and Bartender to help you on your first few days (as well as a single source of coin injection to the world) 

Greifing / attempts to hack / damage or other acts of aggression will not be tolerated and players can be permanent banned without warnings on the PVE Map.

Come enjoy and have a good time.

Edited by BruteMan
  • Like 1

This is a great server.  A lot of active people that are very helpful.

I like this server and play it aswell for about 3, 4 days now.

My first server on WU, i go with best ping over playerbase, since im NA you know :D.

Everythings been good on the map so far for me, i would like to see the pvp map soon. Might get sometime this weekend to try, thats if im not land locked from my location.