Sign in to follow this  
Llurendt

Remove GM-Created Zones

As a GM, you can create a focus zone, but how do you remove them?

--Llurendt

Hey MD, any reason there is a lot of garbage in that window,

Ill post a screen shot when i get home?

scroll down in the focus zone menu, delete zones is at the very bottom

The only way I know how to do anything with focus zones in by right clicking on an item with the ebony wand and clicking 'create focus zone'. How do I access the focus zone menu?

The only way I know how to do anything with focus zones in by right clicking on an item with the ebony wand and clicking 'create focus zone'. How do I access the focus zone menu?

the window that comes up when you 'create focus zone' that is what I mean by the menu.  in that window there are options (some not related to focus zones even)

• Like 1

Hey MD, any reason there is a lot of garbage in that window,

Ill post a screen shot when i get home?

it is a feature that we hardly use on WO servers.  You probably use it more on WU servers now.  I looked in the WU code, and it was headers or something I think it said so probably why the fonts are so large.  I'm sure someone could clean it up, there was just never a priority on it for us since we do not go modifying terrain or setting up zones other than when a new server opens sometimes, which is not that often.

the window that comes up when you 'create focus zone' that is what I mean by the menu.  in that window there are options (some not related to focus zones even)

Oh, I see what happened... I had to make the window much larger because the description box is glitchy and large-looking, haha.

I dont have the option at the bottom, I made the window bigger I cant see a drop down for the zones.

Fixed had to delete them in items db, also removed them from zones db

Edited by EarthsDefect