Sign in to follow this  
Retrograde

News #84 Ch-ch-ch-changes

It's a bit like PVE and PVP. I don't care about PVP at all yet the forum is filled with PVP drama. I guess the PVPers have the same feelings about the who-stole-from-whom posts.

Yet it's still the same game and I'd not expect CC to setup distinct forums for each playstyle.

I hope that you understand that there are some of us (again, admittedly a minority) who come here for information about the game we do play, not the one we don't.

Exactly the way I feel. I don't play WO anymore. I play WU. I don't want to hear anything about WO. So happy you pointed this out. I thank you. Now quit your whinning every single time someone mentions not your game. It gets really really boring. Do something original.

Edited by Clatius

Exactly the way I feel. I don't play WO anymore. I play WU. I don't want to hear anything about WO. So happy you pointed this out. I thank you. Now quit your whinning every single time someone mentions not your game. It gets really really boring. Do something original.

Hit by a windmill bruh?

Sorry.  Something aren't heard unless repeated.  There is a function to ignore posts by certain players.  Please ignore mine.  Thanks!

• Like 1

Any way we can hide all WO elitists with one button?

It could be one community but the nobles don't want us peasants to have access to the cloud district.

Any way we can hide all WO elitists with one button?

It could be one community but the nobles don't want us peasants to have access to the cloud district.

As a WO and WU player you may want to realize that neither side wants to see the other. Infact literally look a few post before yours.

Also the WU forum has the same exact attitude as the WO (obviously because people migrated there, even though people say there's no way that's why!)

Which I actually said would happen to people that said "haha WU will let me get away from the WO noobs" or "haha the noobs will flock to WU".... No, both are going to have the same type of players due to the gameplay.

Wurm picks who it allows to play due to how things work. Even with WU, it is the same way as its been.

Do you get to the cloud distract often? Ah, Who am I kidding. Of course you don't.

I was originally a WO player actually. You'd think fans of essentially the same game would be able to coexist peacefully.

I play WU now, but I'm no less interested in WO. Besides, I have an apparently uncommon ability to read forums by category and sub-forum.

Changes to BSB and FSB functionality on deed

In line with our discussion last week about The removal of fountain containers, we're pleased to announce that from the next update, there will no longer be a 5% volume reduction on bulk storage bins, crates or food storage bins that are on deed with more than 30 days upkeep, as long as the upkeep is there, the items are there to stay. The containers themselves will decay as normal, so make sure you keep an eye on that!

https://youtu.be/dxd5zVcPOLA

The bad part is. No more 0.10kg ropes because they won't decay anymore. =(