Sign in to follow this  
Takinshi

RIP Dragon/Lorrainej's house

The dragon spawned on Lorrainej's deed which has happened before, thrashing the place apart. We immediately rallied anyone that could fight it to her location which is rather difficult to navigate. Communication was poor quality but improved at the end. The drama was minimal and I have taken note of those that are disruptive to the communication and coordination. I will not disclose these names, don't ask. We had a series of issues being that the dragon was on deed and permissions kept a few locked out, spirit guards locked a few IN, lol. Healers weren't able to cast spells and sorcery was not able to be cast as well. It would have been helpful but thankfully it was not NEEDED. Dragon was slain, loot was distributed with little hassle. I plan on building an infrastructure to use when leading unique hunts in the future. This being my first unique, I can't provide leadership without being walked on by the aggressive veterans. Standard leadership I can provide but once I am properly established, I should be able to make the hunts less chaotic. Logged in at 3:30, typing this at 12:20. 

The dragon found Lorrainej. 
Lorrainej picked up the corpse on her deed with no foul play involved. 
Jaymie provided 74 Butchering using my 91.5ql rare butchering knife with no foul play involved. 
Jaymie assisted in improving the effectiveness of our loot distribution.  

Veteran Talk: 

[21:18:28] <Koroth> best tactic is build a rise close to fo altar, someone aggros it and leads it to the rise, everyone joins in and slaughters it. 

[21:19:50] <Takinshikaze> I think that means a sharp slope 

[21:19:55] <Takinshikaze> like 40 slope spot or something. 

"Anyone looking for the drake, coordinating search?" 

When this is asked, I'm just going to assume the role. A ton of people contribute wonderfully but no-one seems to want the position. 

Quotes of the Hunt: 

[15:32:43] <Takinshikaze> [15:32:40] The altar of Fo crumbles to dust! 

[15:33:00] <Hoppsann> thast not how you look for a dragon silly. 

[15:41:53] <Facedancer> at least it's not winter + white drag this time 

[19:21:55] <Champ> i saw a dragon and thought it was the dragon 

[19:22:07] <Champ> perks of insanity path i suppose 

[19:23:33] <Takinshikaze> That would be awesome if insanity path made you see things. 

[19:24:01] <Champ> insanity produces hallucinations already 

[19:24:08] <Champ> I see random dragons and trolls a lot 

[19:24:36] <Champ> yea I wasn't joking about seeing a dragon lol 

[22:32:40] <Lorrainej> holy! 

[22:32:43] <Lorrainejitran like lighting! 

[22:32:58] <Lorrainej> this way!!! 

[22:33:00] <Redhawk> Who gave it supreme horseshoes? 

Taki's perspective: It looked like it teleported away on my screen. Haha. 

[22:39:05] <Brynden> Im going to heal it until we do this right 

[22:47:21] <Ellenmarie> [00:43:46] The The venerable white dragon hatchling has been slain. 

[22:58:46] <Brynden> omg lol this . is like a soap opera 

[23:11:20] <Champ> [00:43:56] Brynden cuts The venerable white dragon hatchling deadly hard in the right foreclaw and slaps it. 

[23:11:24] <Champ> last hit in my combat logs 

[23:11:51] <Gunnerkiba> im a sheep.....ill admit it, not a fan of taking charge 

[23:20:29] <Lorrainej> omg every horse figured out how to escape 

[23:29:38] <Ellenmariei'm going home. if i can't get out, the horses can't either:) 

[21:48:49] <Brynden> whatever you do, whoever you learn from. DO NOT TAKE NICROLIS advise 

The Search: 

Our search was rather chaotic. The obnoxious pink was DoctorAngus, Painful purple/blue was Takinshikaze, The rotting brain shaped orange next to the white face thing was Odynn. I believe the yellow top right squiggles was Wilca. Cita covered the difficult purple terrain all around the dragon but didn't find it since it was IN one of Lorrainej's houses. Lol. Please comment on your crayola cartography if I failed to list your name. I can't recall anymore. haha.  

Our crayola map: 

The Damage: 

Raw Damage Log: 

The Dragon's Life Experience: 

The Loot: 

Rare Bone - Mrcoolman 

Skull - Jerin 

Eye - Comodo [23:17:37] <Comodo> lol... u can have it thnks  <3 One Eye of Comodo sitting the Drakespirit Temple magical chest. 

Tooth - Bryden [23:14:55] <Ellenmarie> [01:14:27] <Brynden> Give my tooth to a random Freedomer that needs it, freakin dental plans over here are sad 

Gland - Cita 

Meat x5 - Takinshikaze 

Corpse - Koroth 

I expected to fail hard on my first unique hunt. XD 

I remember one time on Epic after the Unique change, we had three uniques spawn on Shankiests' deed, lol.

bashed it to all hell and had to tank all of them to kill any of them.

It's always good fun when something like this happens, despite the damage it does to a deed.

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 2

Actually, the darker pink was me :)   (In the southeast)

Grats on killing the beast ... while I was sleeping ;)

Yeah... I stayed up all night to not miss it.. Brain... fried....

Edited by Takinshi

It's always good fun when something like this happens, despite the damage it does to a deed.

Haha, speak for your own walls. I had bricks and mortar enough though so it's not too horrible, and all the animals lived this time.

Sorry for not realizing people couldn't cast spells. IDK why helpful spells can't be cast anywhere. I need to figure out what perms to fix next time a unique spawns in the living room. Also sorry for the crappy spelling, I was tense from getting killed the moment I logged in. I lagged and crashed, and it killed me while I was slowly disappearing off the server.

• Like 2

Lorraine, were you able to fix all of the damage? If not give a shout.

• Like 1