Sign in to follow this  
Aum

Folkvangr

As requested by the illustrious Sir Tallion

I give thee

Folkvangr

Soon to be Live on His own server , I shall update this with a link soon. but it should be running now or shortly, search for Folkvangr  or look under F x) its a pve server with epic curve

also available for download :) this map has all things including 0.01 percent ada and glimmer spawns.

B6lIjTX.png

OLhn84v.jpg

Download : https://db.tt/x6UIF94c7D

includes db and all that in case you want to just drop it in ur server folder and change the IP's, there is treasure chests, artifacts and source fountains spawned

Edited by Aum
  • Like 6

Loving the map! Volcano is awesome and dosnt feel out of place I've set up a trade hub on the volcano island, using it as a spawn/safe area.

Aum's really made a masterpiece here. 

As you can see there are large mountains aswell as flats. Mountains are very smooth and wont cause alot of sticky impassable slopes.

Many thanks to Aum for this!

• Like 1

Hello :) just started playing wurum unlimited, and with a coincidence i started on your map, wich is great :) but how does i put the map into the game so i have the correct map? :)

also, are there not flowers on this map? :)

Hope du dont cancel the server :)

Steinar

i need to update the download to the fixed one with deeper ocean and flowers, but i have not had much time for mapping in the last few months

to install this one for single play you just need to drop the folder from the zip into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmServerLauncher

and double check your IP's when you launch it

Hi. i having problems to login to the server. i get up that my wurm client need too be updatet. its not the same that the server is running on. wurm did update on steam. what can i do?

Jan Tore