Sign in to follow this  
AbsolutelyNobody

[RELEASED] Mining Moonmetal Mod

This mod will add glimmersteel ore, adamantine ore and seryll lump to the list of gems you can randomly get while mining.

originally you have a 1 in 1000 chance to get a gem each time you mine, if you hit that chance you will get one of 5 possible gems.
With this mod you will still have that 1 in 1000 chance but you will either get one of the 5 gems or you will get glimmer/adamantine/seryll.

Download: Mining Moonmetal Mod

How to install:

Open your server.jar file with a program like winrar.

Navigate to: server/com/wurmonline/server/behaviours 
Now replace your old TileRockBehaviour.class file with the new one.
Restart your server
And you are done

Enjoy

• Like 6

If anyone knows how to add this to the modloader, feel free to do so.

Edited by AbsolutelyNobody

Great idea for a mod! Part of me wishes this was in WO but they would really need to nerf it down to the same levels of a rare bone from digging.

Suggest this for servers that dont want to use epic coding for their players to get glimmer/addy

• Like 1

If you release the source I'll have a look at making it for the modloader this evening if no one else has.

Saviorofevil, if you generate your map using any of the custom map generators available (I suggest Blayze or 2.0), there is the option to include addy and glimmer.

I haven't really played with Blayze, but 2.0 works rather nicely. I've heard good things about Blayze, just havn't used it yet.

Hey Absolutely Nobody-

Installed your mod and didn't work at first was giving me a message about badpathing for the mod

I looked into the actual properties folder for class folder pathing, you have the main path set at MoonMetalMiningMod folder and the folder included in your download is moonmetalmningmod.  All lower case,  I changed to upper case M's for each word and it works fine now.  :)

1 hour ago, Drpox said:

Hey Absolutely Nobody-

Installed your mod and didn't work at first was giving me a message about badpathing for the mod

I looked into the actual properties folder for class folder pathing, you have the main path set at MoonMetalMiningMod folder and the folder included in your download is moonmetalmningmod.  All lower case,  I changed to upper case M's for each word and it works fine now.  :)

Hey, you are probably referring to the one Webba made for Ago's modloader.
Glad it works.

Edited by AbsolutelyNobody

Yes that was the one I was referring to.  Sorry if I posted in wrong thread

Finally got my shipyard up and running, added this mod to the server and it's fantastic to once again have the different boat colours based on wood type again.

Thanks for doing this mod!

trying to get this mod, but when i click the link, it just takes me to a site to upload stuff (no option to dl anything). when i hit webba's link, it just takes me to this page.

wot do? o.0