Sign in to follow this  
Llurendt

Stamina Regeneration Delay

Hello!

I'm having a problem on my server where stamina regeneration seems to have a long delay before starting to function.

Example: A player digs several times, then stops to rest and it takes 3-4 seconds before stamina starts to regenerate.

Is there a config someplace I can modify, even in the databases?

Thanks!

--Llurendt

Edit: Is it maybe the FATIGUESWITCH Field? Or maybe the TILEREST field? I've really no idea, those just seem like "maybes"

Edit2: This seems to have been resolved somehow with the server update. Please disregard.

Edited by Llurendt

It looks like the delay gets worse the longer the server stays up, but a quick reboot will reset the delay back down to the normal 1-2 seconds. No idea what causes the delay to build up.

Xanadu seems to have this exact same issue much of the time. Is this on a  custom map with an extra large size? While I don;t know why land mass size would be an issue, I don't think it is just an overlooked database setting or they would have fixed the issues on Xanadu long ago. Sheer scale of the map is the only thing I know of that makes Xanadu different than the other WO servers;  its not population because Indy used to handle up to 1200+. 

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 1

Well, the map is 4096x4096... Aren't several of the WO servers that size? Also, I swear a lot of the other WU servers are... I haven't seen anyone else post about it, so I figured it was just me somehow, haha.