Dragon Retreat Isle

no pvp 

SETTINGS TO BE DETERMINED

teamspeak 3 server is:
address : prime17.bluefangsolutions.com:9989

pass : wurm

join if you like 

custom map ..... 

as of midnight thursday to friday the server will be online after midnight sometime...... on nov 6 2015 look for it then!

Edited by WileyDan

Hello,

How active has your server gotten since you went live? I am looking for a small (to start) but active server to play on. Want to avoid joining a server that will disappear in a few weeks/months.

maratdesade

me and a friend play my friend is new to wurm as I am i wil have this server till alteast summer ............. just getting people to join that is the hard point the server is only $7.49 a month so i can afford it .... no problem

add me on steam we can talk: 

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ASPYREFTW

Edited by WileyDan

That's cool. I joined the server last night and played around some then and this morning. Wurm is a really great game if you enjoy sandbox style games that have no true goals but let you decide what you want to do. I played the WO for a two years a couple years back until I just got sick of the BS and that most of the guys in our town pretty much stopped playing. If you have any questions about the game let know and I will try to answer them to my best ability.