Sign in to follow this  
bigsteve

Has anyone else found......?

Should of been a little less vague...

Some Thing/One/It on the Adventrue map.

Yep, and a few other things I've never seen in Wurm, but coming across that was a bit of a surprise, I'm more used to seeing stuff like that high up on mountains ...

Found it....but i must confess that i never ever would have as a single adventurer...

I just did

panic mode

aaaand it ate me

wow, I opened, very early, a mine to iron in a bay on heavenord and hit a reinfoced rocktile. At this moment no one lived around. And it was a bit strange.

After we did the wargmaster mission I was thinking, hmm maybe behind that tiles is a preset tome thingy as well.

location spoiler

Spoiler

my spawn when starting on the server was at the tiny peninsula at the yellow dot. a bit to the east is quite a nice valley. And coming from seaside, at the right end of said valley was a rocktile I prospected it gave me iron hit, and was a nice place to open a rather good looking mine entrance (around the red marker)

6uR3K.jpg

However between two of the reinforced tiles was a normal rocktile, so i mined it away. strangely it made adropshaft upwards. while thre is not much mountain to upwards.

Didn't had light with me, so I climbed it up with a bit of a scary feeling xD and saw a source fountain. did the "mouse scan for enemies" and was rather close to it, but it didn't attacked me.

zsNcu.jpg

went out to get tar for my lantern, and as I wanted to go back into the mine, SURPRISE ambush right out of the mine.

We ran

IOLeh.jpg 

but bear buddy and me ended as a snack. I onyl had a ql 55 chainarmro, but one hit it gave me was like 60% damage.

k04Cy.jpg

So yeha great week, first the green hatchling ate me now this

Edited by PWreset
  • Like 1

Ok, more info spolers about the loot, since the dragon escaped instead of guarding the stuff and ran off.

Spoiler

there is quite some cavesystem, it housed 2 goblins and a hell hound.

Would be nice to knwo if this loot is the same for all.

however some loot was nice. I found 4 ql 60+ glimmersteel ores in an forge.

And oven cotained a rare diamond staff, a rare libilia puppet and a rare glimersteel two hand sword

A wooden chest contained a star sapphire, a supreme potion of latherworking and a shipbuilder potion (just too bad I already built a knarr and caravel :/  )

A ruby lay on the ground.

And the possible jackpot? A large enchanted chest, but locked with an exceptional lock. probably the key of heaven in it? guess that riddle won't be solved so soon unless someone has a hint how to open such chest without skilling lockpicking.

Also the f/g 14/15 coordinates have a small crater like valley  quite steep, this is where I ended, so I guess this is the supossed natural entrance (probably for the endstage story mission? At this entrance in the cave lay a steel speer and airon short sword of a bit over 50 ql.

Edited by PWreset

Anyone yet opened that large magical chest? I really wanna know whats in there but the lockpicking required is beyond what I can grind (also doe son PVE settings picking locks even work?)

Ok, this is a spoiler, so don't read it if you don't want to know it.

Spoiler

Evendzmeht is the finaly boss of the conch questline. She is a female black dragon who holds the key to the chest in the same room. The chest contains a Key of the Heaven, which allows to the player to ascend to Valrei und become part of the game of gods. Additionally, the chest also contains dragon scale gloves QL 70.95 and dragon scale pants QL 70.95

It took me quite a while, but my guide trough the conch questline is almost finished. There are a few ToDos, but over all, it explains where to go, what to do, but most important: how to fix the bug at the second last stage. I hope this finally explains everything and I also hope that you're now finally able to enjoy the full questline. Conch Questline

• Like 1