Sign in to follow this  
rosega

Champion help

So I am trying to become a Champion on my Creative server but when I try I keep getting this message

[19:58:59] Vynora would never let a Freedom Isles become a champion.

I have tried setting the server to no kingdom or Jenn-Kellon and I keep getting the same message please someone help!

what if I try to set my server to no kingdom join the server and do the command /converts and change to a Jenn-Kellon or another one...

Okay so I've been troubleshooting and i changed the server to Jenn-Kellon and I went into good o'le GM mode and I changed my kingdom to Jenn-Kellon and now when I right click on the Altar of the Three and click Real Death nothing happens and no text shows up nothing please someone help!

whenever i click on Real Death it also puts away my equipped weapon and i just stand there with no action timer and nothing in chat

iirc i dont believe you can be a vynora champ... only fo, mag, lib, or player god. some one correct me if im wrong.

Edited by Nicrolis

According to the code you can be nicrolis, doesn't seem to be working for me either, tried fo and vyn on creative maybe try on adventure.

Edited by Webba
  • Like 1

Thank you all for helping me, plus Shrimpiie I didn't realize that I posted in the wrong section sorry :/

Edited by rosega

Yeah I mean I do all of this work getting my Faith up with the Ebony Wan.... I mean PRAYING yes i meant praying! lolo (honestly I thought praying 5 times a day for 100 days to get to 70 faith is kinda bs, since my friends and I only play for like 2 or 3 weeks at a time, then we burn out then we come back it's kinda a cycle :D )

what i did before, I set to 29.910 faith. Prayed at an altar and hit the 30 faith, priested, set to 49.980, then prayed and got the 50 faith. Then champed. This was for mag as MR on creative though.

Edited by Nicrolis

i dont believe so... but couldnt hurt.

Edit: maybe do a server restart and see if that allows you to. might need it to set the faith properly.

Edited by Nicrolis

tried everything nothing worked QQ

I think imma revert all my stoof back to the way it was for now and check this post tomorrow to see if anyone has come up with a solution

Edited by rosega

Same Problem with my Libila Priest on my Adventure Server cant make her a Champion. Hope there will be a fix soon (and a option to turn off Championpoints so i can stay Champion forever)

Only solution I have found so far is to make another character a Champion using GM powers, that means of course that you have to be able to log in two characters at the same time.

The only other solution I can think of is database editing, but since I don't know which database, table or field to alter, I'm afraid I can't help more at this stage

summon the account you want to champ with GM toon spawn something for him to fight log out and him in start combat log back into your GM you don't leave server as long as your in combat can then do what you want set skills path ect hope that helps don't know were in the database to look myself.

so how would i go about making the other character a champion (i have a friend on the server with me) :D

lol didn't see the 2nd page sorry

Edited by rosega

How exactly do you set another player as a champion? Will the not allow me if the player is from freedom isle?