Sign in to follow this  
Webba

[ABANDONED] No Fatigue

What more can I say, disables fatigue (or at least should do, I have not been able to fully test this yet). I don't know how you crazy people hit it but I was in the right file when I saw a thread requesting this so here it is.

For those who don't know fatigue is not stamina, fatigue is a limit on the amount of time you can spend doing actions in 1 day it is intended to stop macroing but can cause issues if you only run your server when you are playing. Stamina is that green bar that drains when you walk or do actions.

Uses ago's modloader (v0.6+)

Download link: http://webbrar.co.uk/wurmmods/nofatigue.zip

Installation: set up the modloader then extract the zip into your mods folder.

Updated 4th November 2015

This may still work, I have marked it as abandoned as it won't be receiving any maintenance from me.

Edited by Webba
  • Like 2

"Figures a way out to put this into WO" :)

Step 1) form a psychic link with Rolf

Step 2) seed the idea that he doesn't want fatigue

Step 4) ????

Step 5) profit

• Like 1

Step 1) form a psychic link with Rolf

Step 2) seed the idea that he doesn't want fatigue

Step 4) ????

Step 5) profit

I have been doing this for 3 years, With no success.

Rolf needs to stop playing easter bunny sowing coins through the grass I'm foraging and getting coins from, and start implementing it! :D

Rolf needs to stop playing easter bunny sowing coins through the grass I'm foraging and getting coins from, and start implementing it! :D

but but some people like fatigue

Must have been a different Rolf, try another Rolf.

Yes but it is a bad way of doing it, especially if you shut down your server when you stop playing

Edited by Webba

Just wanted to post that I had tested this out.  While intercepting the reported level of fatigue is clever, I didn't like how when walking I would still decrease in fatigue over time and eventually tire out.  I decided to intercept modifyFatigue() instead and just fix it at the source so that every creature has maximum fatigue all the time.  A hammer, I know, but just a different way of doing it.  Thread is here, let me know what you think.

You are confusing fatigue with stamina, fatigue is a limit on the amount of actionclasstime you can perform during one day.

• Like 1

You are confusing fatigue with stamina, fatigue is a limit on the amount of actionclasstime you can perform during one day.

Well, that's what I get for being a new Wurm Unlimited player.  Never heard of it before today, thanks.

• Like 1

does this remove the spell fatigue limits when casting to much?