Sign in to follow this  
emas88

Is there Justice in Wurm?

Good evening,                              

where is wurm policy justice when a woman steal another woman man and destroy their relationship is called personal, :angry: l but when she try to find justice for the wrong that woman did is called harassing !

Is it fair so ladies watch your man carefully especially if he is somebody important there.Especially when you know she is just making use of him to get what she want.

she might get him to get  so better watch out!  

• Like 4

I'm so sorry that you are hurting this bad.  Know that he isn't worth it if he will do that though.  You are so much better off without him.  He will cheat on the new one too.  They never change.  So now he is her problem.

• Like 3

please .. i have seen this once before.

i am guilty of this i once stole someones friend without even knowing i did it.. to this day he is still mad at me about it.

One day i will meet this friend of his and be like "HI"

• Like 1

there is no justice

wurm needs a hero

a hero like emoo

ALL HAIL

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 5

there is no justice

wurm needs a hero

a hero like emoo

ALL HAIL

ALL HAIL CHEI MOO

^

ex

• Like 1

there is no justice

wurm needs a hero

a hero like emoo

ALL HAIL

ALL HAIL the bird who breaks into people's places and kills their horses then blames others

Emas, don't judge the woman but judge the guy who kept his options open.
People who do that suck, they are never really committed to one person and have an escape route pre-planned. Be as you are, find someone better who keeps you as their one and only option and be awesome.
Did I tell you, you are awesome? :)
It's really hard to forget stuff like that but that is life, at many points unfair. You don't always get the treatment you deserve and that is LIFE. Doesn't mean you stop giving good treatment to others because of some douchebags. Take your time and let the pain out, good things come out of such situations if you can continue to be the good person that you were.

• Like 2

Emas, don't judge the woman but judge the guy who kept his options open.

People who do that suck, they are never really committed to one person and have an escape route pre-planned. Be as you are, find someone better who keeps you as their one and only option and be awesome.

Did I tell you, you are awesome? :)

It's really hard to forget stuff like that but that is life, at many points unfair. You don't always get the treatment you deserve and that is LIFE. Doesn't mean you stop giving good treatment to others because of some douchebags. Take your time and let the pain out, good things come out of such situations if you can continue to be the good person that you were.

Without the woman approaching him 1st and seducing him this would never had happen . She Keep sending him tells and even personal request for him. Until he give in . In all fairness he is a good man but got blinded by some witch! :angry: And of course them being the Elite no one can touch them., but they can threaten me and ban me because i am just a nobody.  :(  :(  :(

Is like a thief coming to your house steal your things and had a fall and sue you for it when you tried to call the police!

Edited by emas88
  • Like 1

That never happened to you, I still think you are a much better person that that guy. See, you can't blame the world for these sort of things but only your bf/gf. Take that witch away, there might be some other living just around the corner. You are immune to such things, and the guy should be as well. That's the point of commitment. I am sure you will find someone as good as you, am 100% sure. And then you will look back at the past and think that whatever happened, was a life lesson in disguise.
No one can ban you for such things, nothing to worry about emas.

Edited by Hashirama

If it makes you feel any better, when the offense is actual theft, or harassment, the wurm staff will also turn their back on you and prevent you from "fighting back", without any penalty to the first offending party.

Wurms justice system is what a highly corrupted, remote fiefdom would have as a justice system. It fits the medieval theme.

• Like 1

If it makes you feel any better, when the offense is actual theft, or harassment, the wurm staff will also turn their back on you and prevent you from "fighting back", without any penalty to the first offending party.

Wurms justice system is what a highly corrupted, remote fiefdom would have as a justice system. It fits the medieval theme.

I've had rather good things from all the tickets I've put in. The problem I usually notice is when someone doesn't want to cooperate/lies/has a issue before hand with the staff. (That goes for a lot more then just Wurm)

Show a smile for the staff, and they'll smile back.

Even if that's not really how it would work, sadly, that's how most player-staff games work. Kind of like when you give your friend a extra effort of help, so will they.

Source: Ran a staff team (with zero complaints from players)

This is why its better to cheat on someone in secret than leave them. Everyone wins.

Edited by Edge
  • Like 3

just a short story about my life ( i hope i didnt missunderstood the topic or it will be really embarrissing for me XD )

when i was 18 ive got a girl who was really perfect for me but i didnt see that at this time ( of course no excuse) so i cheated on here and i left her later. couple of years later we tried it again and i started to make the same mistakes again. this happend over 8 years around 4 times but she never gave up on me. so i grew up getting older and a little wiser (really just a little bit) but with 26 i started to understand everything and i did everything to get her again and now we are 4 years together and everything is perfect (not at all but you know a relationship is never perfect). what i wanted to say is, maybe he needs some time to understand what he really wants and what he needs and maybe if you dont give up on him he will understand one day. mens are bit slower than womans in that kind of stuff ;-)

greets Bier

Ps: if this has nothing to do with the topic than please behave like i never postet anything here XD

• Like 3

just a short story about my life ( i hope i didnt missunderstood the topic or it will be really embarrissing for me XD )

when i was 18 ive got a girl who was really perfect for me but i didnt see that at this time ( of course no excuse) so i cheated on here and i left her later. couple of years later we tried it again and i started to make the same mistakes again. this happend over 8 years around 4 times but she never gave up on me. so i grew up getting older and a little wiser (really just a little bit) but with 26 i started to understand everything and i did everything to get her again and now we are 4 years together and everything is perfect (not at all but you know a relationship is never perfect). what i wanted to say is, maybe he needs some time to understand what he really wants and what he needs and maybe if you dont give up on him he will understand one day. mens are bit slower than womans in that kind of stuff ;-)

greets Bier

Ps: if this has nothing to do with the topic than please behave like i never postet anything here XD

It's very relevant but seems a little cruel to tell a woman who has been depressed for months to wait for years hoping some day the guy might come around :D

• Like 2

I have no idea what this thread is even about, but I read it anyway just to put off having to log in and carve war arrows.  That's my Wurm story.  Heartbreaking, I know. 

• Like 2

greets Bier

lol ur brains are apparently between ur legs and not in ur head

common problem of many man

To be fair, I'm a guy and I'm actually afraid his story is going to be the opposite way around for me.  :unsure:

• Like 1

wtf is this thread

It would appear that the original poster was somehow dating someone in game (whatever that means) and that the fellow they were dating somehow..cheated on them with another female player (whatever THAT means).  OP is wondering if somehow the staff can intervene with this type of cheating?

This is how I am reading it anyway.

• Like 1

Appears more to be inciting unnecessary drama about a subject that would be better suited to PM's than on these boards.

*Click*

• Like 3