Sign in to follow this  
nvrsbr

DELETED

Very nice looking map however I would like to see a less block look as well as more bio domes. Don't give up just cuz people are not commenting keep working at it. Going to download and see what the map looks like in game. Thanks for making it!

>Heaving Isles

>Isles

>Islands

everything is connected by 2 little pieces of land

:blink:

i know how long it can take playing around :)

I really like the erosion or the smoothing of the rock you've done, 10/10 on that  can i ask what settings you used and also what is the maxheight ?

the tree generation needs a bit more tweaking imo, looking very grid like, which i know is from the tool, and its hard to find good settings for it, but try density 7 and mess around with the biome size, im sure its not so noticeable in game

the heightmap, well its has that diamond squarish thing going on from the generation,  im sure it doesnt show in game as much , but we are seeing alot of this in the maps,

if you want more islands try a border weight of 3 and min edge of 150-200, uncheck more land and set max height to 2000 water to 200 (always 1/10th of maxheight if you want it higher)

also i recommend upgrading to 2.5 now as it fixed a big bug with opening mines on the maps and also he added rivers and other cool features :)  , dont stop here gogogo!!