Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbeard

Valineor [PvE- PvP zones] 100% Uptime.

Come and visit the beautiful Kingdom of the Freedom Isles and at it's center, the capital city of Valineor.

You should make your first step in this kingdom at the village of Bridgefield, home of the Green Harvest Orchards and the Red Dragon, fastest boat in the kingdom.

In Bridgefield you will find a few fields where you can plant and harvest crops and they have so much clay that you can go there and dig some for free, and even use their mine.

Maybe you would rather explore further and claim your own piece of land? You can either set foot and make you way to your location of choice or ask for a boat ride from Bridgefield.

Very dedicated GM's bringing life to the server, regular events will start as soon as the massive terraforming and construction of the capital city is over.

Once the capital city is up and running the deed upkeed will be put in place and you will be able to earn silver through events, traders or labor.

Server hosted on paid server with 100% uptime located US-West.

Epic settings with an additional 2.0 Skill gain.

Action timers at 3.0.

Crop timers at 16h per stage.

Free first settlement.

Visit us at valineor.weebly.com or our forums at valineor.boards.net

Hello,

I was looking to join your server but had some questions for you, and sent a PM to you via your forum but have not heard anything back. My main question really is how active is the server? I saw someone on earlier and joined the server but received no response from whomever was online. I am really looking for a small but active community.

Look forward to hearing back from you.

maratdesade

Hello Maratdesade!

Sorry for the late response I have been very busy this week. We have a few active players but I'd say we are mostly active around 5PM to 10PM Mountain time(GMT-7 I believe).

The settings are set at

Epic(3.0)+2.0 Skillgain.

3.0 Action timer.

PvP in respective zones only.

Free deeds, free upkeep until the capital city and trade posts are up and running.

Crop timers are 3 days to harvest.

Mining at 51min hits per tile.

I think we have found in those values the best to accomodate casual players and have a lastin experience.

Nous cherchons aussi des joueurs francais! France ou québec, nous voulons une communauté anglaid et francaise