Sign in to follow this  
Dishonour

pc high end account

you could sell the account and items separately which would probably get you more then just selling the account. As stated before I think 300-350 is a good price for the account, add to that the account has 78s and almost a full drake set with several rares. I think with all the extras you're looking at around 450 to 500e, more if you sell the items separately. I would consider auctioning the account but as roland stated the market has been flooded with accounts recently so you might want to wait a few months. If you are willing to sell the entire package for 450e or just the account without the extras for 300e let me know. I would offer more but I have recently purchased several high end accounts and my fiance is getting irritated with me. You can pm if interested but please let me know by Thursday as im currently bidding on two other accounts with similar stats.

• Like 1

Very nice.  Old market it was 500-600. Current market?  I can't even say.  I think someone could make a killing if they stocked up on big accounts now, then resold them after WO player base starts rising again.

Let see, Nice WC with high FC+ Bowery - good combo, not a big market for bows but still a nice addition. FC helps with wagons and new furniture.

90 Shieldsmithing is also nice and with high WC you can make high ql wooden shields easily but will lack with that 56 mining for metal shields. 82 WS is very decent meaning that if you want you can keep weapons at an easy 80+ ql,  which is nice. Mining will eventually hold it back and trying to push it towards 90 you will be buying alot of iron. (Can use ofc spears and carpentry tools to imp, where you can chop the logs needed for imping). 70 shipbuilding is nice, but not a big deal, 94+ LW is really nice and can sell easily 90+ QL drake imps without a problem. AH will give you chance to breed 5 speeders which is always nice, a big combobreaker is meditating. I cannot really emphises how important is meditating. It is with every path a gamechanger. Wether it is the awesome 25% skillgain, SoTG or double healing, supreme stamina. Additionally at level 12 you get free teleports to your deed every 18hs. Nice 6 actions, 50+ body. I would think the current market is at 300€. I really don´t see people paying up big amounts at this time for accounts.

• Like 1