Sign in to follow this  
Nicrolis

Mycelium not spreading/reverting to grass properly [Fixed]

was told to report back about mycelium again on the 18th... its the 20th and i forgot >_<

Mycelium on deed is still not spreading. Dirt off deed is still dirt and not changing to mycelium.

Does not spread to lawn either. Edit: Might also be actually reverting lawn to grass. I am going to set up a closed test area so no one has access to "absorb"

Edited by Nicrolis
including lawn

2 hours ago, Nicrolis said:

was told to report back about mycelium again on the 18th... its the 20th and i forgot >_<

Mycelium on deed is still not spreading. Dirt off deed is still dirt and not changing to mycelium.

Does not spread to lawn either. Edit: Might also be actually reverting lawn to grass. I am going to set up a closed test area so no one has access to "absorb"

Thanks for responding, Nicrolis.  I'll update the bug report.

• Like 1

On deed is still broken. This needs to be fixed. It wasn't as much of an issue, but now that we have a war deed planted near us, this is becoming more of an issue than it was before. Its taking away one of the main things that is unique to us that we use for defense.

Edited by Nicrolis

4 hours ago, Nicrolis said:

On deed is still broken. This needs to be fixed. It wasn't as much of an issue, but now that we have a war deed planted near us, this is becoming more of an issue than it was before. Its taking away one of the main things that is unique to us that we use for defense.

I've updated the bug ticket with your latest report.

Thanks for your attention on this matter, i await a fix for WU dedicated server.

• Like 1

On 12/29/2015 at 1:09 PM, Nicrolis said:

Please check again when you have a chance as there was another attempted fix with today's patch - give it some time.  http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/136985-structure-decay-tweak-and-other-fixes/

• Like 1

"[20:18:29] <Polarbear> mycellium bugs fixed... its worse. just saw 2 tiles go to dirt."

I didn't see it happen myself, but i will try to verify this.

it seems as if off deed is working properly now, taking over dirt.

On deed i can not test atm.

Thank you for your continued testing and observation, Nicrolis.  I'll keep an eye on this thread.

• Like 1

seems to be working, I believe i saw a grass tile go to mycelium before my eyes! not sure 100% asit could of been a texture bug, i get that when multiclienting