Sign in to follow this  
MrGrimreaper

Goblin leader captured

I will try to be there, if I will not be somewhere else >.> I have a habit of getting lost :P

You have my axe.

And my bow.

And my incredibly inappropriate ice pillar casts.

• Like 2

Please count me in - FS 81.49 and 2 handed sword 73.88 - many thanks, in the hope there is still room on the fighters' list.

...so it seems my post from my crappy cellphone got lost while sending: I'll try to make it with Jaz and/or Zaj, depends heavily on my RL things.

Thanks a lot for organizing this!

• Like 1

Will the slaying be so close to the lake that the water be in local. Reason I ask is I need to decide if I am bringing along my alts or not

There is no water in local suitable for a boat-load of alts - they will need to walk some.

There is no water in local suitable for a boat-load of alts - they will need to walk some.

i went put my ship at water seven and it is only a short walk to SS.

Tanks for the replies. I understand that SS is close to the water and that it is the gathering point is also in SS. However it does not mean that

SS will be in local of the slaying. I am planning to bring all 4 my alts and only go to the slaying with my main but I don't want to walk to far

with my alts as none of them has great FS. and I don't want them to die because of the risk of loosing skills that I need for my priests.

Sadly will not be able to make it; however, Weeee work overtime!

Tanks for the replies. I understand that SS is close to the water and that it is the gathering point is also in SS. However it does not mean that

SS will be in local of the slaying. I am planning to bring all 4 my alts and only go to the slaying with my main but I don't want to walk to far

with my alts as none of them has great FS. and I don't want them to die because of the risk of loosing skills that I need for my priests.

you will have to walk to the alt/ bystander area to get credit for being in local.. you most likely wont be hurt walking to the  local area seeing there are going to be MANY people traveling that direction

Edited by MrGrimreaper