Sign in to follow this  
MrGrimreaper

Goblin leader captured

We have located and captured the goblin leader in record time 
I am setting the Fight for next Saturday @ 12pm EST
Anyone want in on the loot rolled please sign up in advance
there will be no grace period for people traveling to the fight it will begin at 12pm est sharp please be there in advance
location to be disclosed  4 hours before the fight
requirements for the fight are as said 70+ fs and presence in the fight for loot rolls 
 auction_timer_1446915710.gif

Since we have so many fine people Coming to the event is there any way we can get a Release ROS while we have this fine event going please pm me and let me know if we can make it happen =)

this is for nahjo

Notice: thank you all for signing up but unfortunatly this is where i close the signup list sorry  if you didnt make it into the list but you did have plenty of time to sign up as promised

here it the location of the Goblin leader fight Id highly prefer you waited in the bystander area til it is time for the fight. also the fight circle is not on the other side of the mountain is  on the top so if your fighting  it is not on the marionpole side please stay at the bystander/alt camp

uMyewyv.png
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

List as of now:1 Lilyphoenix,2rollypolly,3Kekstier, 4rumx, 5Samfeltonme,6Pride, 7Panadalet, 8Mstrgrim,9whykillme,10cerber,11baid,12hoppy,13 DKsprocket,14Ladygodiva, 15Ehizellbob,16 Jakeii , 17Galatyn 18nineol,19 majqo 20Brainer 21Gaul,22 Spuddles 23Finn 24Magdegreen 25Aeryck. 26Bloodscythe 27Booskii 28Wargasm 29hashirama 30galadhel 31joeix 32icbash 33arachna 34caroligan 35explora 36ultradude 37Tuga 38Bigsteve 39killerspike 40arium 41Jukkken 42Pureevil 43Taki 44Ellan Klaa 45rocklobster 46vortexxx 47blazion 48lizardtamers 49wemari 50hailene 51pagani 52sandyar 53evening 54zilbar 55Stanlee 56rexx 57baloo 58jacobp 59nev 60raldon 61johntitor 62shodakai 63annvil 64tamina 65mittyke 66jaz 67hypamania 68seedings 69kolossal 70verotika 71serpentarius 72stonesolid 73pingpong 74ratheden 75killroth 76karena 77asdf 78orthobrithol 79erhid 80bilebambo 81thorgot 82bakhita 83shdorsh:::::: list end 

Announcement::: Event could be delayed by as much as an hour due to being called to work in the morning i promise ill be back as soon as i can and move this along sry for any inconveince this may cause

Edited by MrGrimreaper
  • Like 5

Xrumx,Samfeltonme  we will be there

Edited by OceanRefuge

Ill be there on WhyKillMe.

Could we get a auction timer towards the event time?

I'll be there. Thanks for making it public. :)

Edited by DKSprocket

I should be there as a fighter, if I can make that time :)

Edited by Ehizellbob

add Spuddles to the list please. Will try to make it, if time permits. 

Edited by Gaul