Sign in to follow this  
JakeRivers

Allow Passengers on Wagons

So in the old west when traveling through dangerous area's you would want someone riding shotgun on your wagon in case of troll attacks and such;

stagecoach%2Bshotgun.jpg

When a wagon is empty you should be able to have multiple passengers for hay rides and unique slaying events, we already have ships with multiple passengers;

drafts%20010.jpg

Some have already done mods for WU to allow passengers, I have friends who have mentioned before how much more useful having at least one passenger on a wagon, this would not be very hard to implement from what I have heard, so why not?

• Like 2

You need a stage coach or a passenger wagon , and I don't think they would  haul 9 crates but could fight if attacked from behind.

So there are already WU mods that have added passengers to the wagon, I think the appeal is there for 1 passenger with a load and maybe an option for 6 or more when the wagon is empty.

On that same note, wagons should be able to transport a catapult with room for 1-2 crates.

Drivers/Captains should be able to lead as many horses as they would have in the cart/wagon/boat.

So say you have 5 in a sailboat, the Captain should be able to lead 5 horses, the limitation on this is overdue for a change.

+1 to a passenger or two for wagon at least

-1 to leading more than 4