Sign in to follow this  
sebcoe

PC/WTS High end account

Ill offer you 350e if you dont get a better offer let me know

Protunia! I really miss her.  Best alt I ever owned.  I'm tempted to make an offer, but I just don't have time to play these days. I won't give a PC, because I know what she sold for and I am very biased about her value.  Good luck with the sale though!

• Like 1

I offered to buy the account at 400e as thats what I feel its worth with all the extra nature skills. No one seems to want to sell though, wulf you should sell me your main account, you know you wanna :P. Btw account has several months of premium left on which was figured in to offer.

Edited by JacobP

Protunia! I really miss her. Best alt I ever owned. I'm tempted to make an offer, but I just don't have time to play these days. I won't give a PC, because I know what she sold for and I am very biased about her value. Good luck with the sale though!

I actually own Debit, IIRC that was protunia's priest at once point in time?

I would say around 400e, but given how many account sales are going on right now...,that may not be correct.

I offered to buy the account at 400e as thats what I feel its worth with all the extra nature skills. No one seems to want to sell though, wulf you should sell me your main account, you know you wanna :P. Btw account has several months of premium left on which was figured in to offer.

well when you decide to sell keep me in mind im looking for a high end account with 90+ leatherworking, woodcutting, weaponsmithing, platesmithing, jewelrysmithing, coal making, natural substances and several others, if the account has 25% skill gain will pay a premium.