Sign in to follow this  
Frack

Halloween Graphics Changes Made Optional

cute graphics for some common critters, but after seeing this every Halloween since it was first implemented, it's kind'a starting to get annoying - it would be really great if this could be made an optional feature that can be user selected before we have to download a completely new graphics jar just for a few days and then download another one to reset the graphics back to usual.

• Like 1

I suppose you would like to be able to disable all of the holiday decorations as well?

last year i was seriously triggered by the spider graphics on the dirt tile halloween texture, and phobia mode didnt disable them

One thing I know I can agree with here: Phobia mode should definitely change the halloween spiders as well as the normal ones.

I suppose you would like to be able to disable all of the holiday decorations as well?

Nope, not at all - I don't mind the holiday spirit, I just don't like having to mouse over every critter to figure out which of my critters are dogs and which are pigs - same graphic used for both. I also don't like to have to download a complete new 1.0 Gb graphics.jar file which depending on time of day can take quite a while, only to have to do it again in a few days.

Not to mention the option of keeping them year-round for some of us.

I actually look forward to the arrival of the Halloween graphics, personally!  :)

last year i was seriously triggered by the spider graphics on the dirt tile halloween texture, and phobia mode didnt disable them

wnIaRyJ.gif

• Like 1

+1 for possibility to DISABLE halloween graphics - on 9th day after it isn't funny anymore...

• Like 2

They seems more busy to do other neccessary updates to wo, like wu [sarcasm off]

+1 it would be different if cool stuff, like evil rampaging wyverns, happened instead of levitating pumpkin squids and walking trees

don't get me wrong, I have never once been accused of being an enemy of fun

So when I saw this title I thought certainly the OP was requesting the ability to see these year around!  Because who doesn't like zombies and easier to see neon green trolls?

Yet once again my hope for humanity is dashed :(

Come on...seriously?  A few days out of the year with fun themed creatures annoys you THAT much?

Just...no