Sign in to follow this  
Eject

CM GM Sorted #Commands List

Скажите, пожалуйста, как я могу узнать координаты артефактов на моем сервере через администратора?Or how to find out the object id on the server?

Edited by Ykreq

#locateitem <templateid> - return the location of the end game item with that id.

But that will only give you a Direction

IE

#locateitem 336 - Sword of Magranon

[21:12:44] The Sword of Magranon has not yet been revealed. The Sword of Magranon is pretty far away ahead of you to the left.

If you have access to the DB in the ENDGAMEITEM table of wurmitems.db it has the WURMID you can use

#itempos <id> - checks the position of an item.

Does anyone know what the Auxdata number is for the Lady Fighting Anaconda HotA statue?  

I've figured out that:

0=Dogs fighting boar

1=Wolf fighting bison

2=Deer

3=Bear fighting bull

4=Black dragon (with knight)

5=Lady of the lake

6=Nogump

7=Man fighting bear

8=Sol demon

9=Scorpion

When I tried 10 and up, they just cycled back through the same list of statues.  Can someone who has this statue please check it for me?  Thanks!

1 hour ago, Batta said:

Does anyone know what the Auxdata number is for the Lady Fighting Anaconda HotA statue?  

I've figured out that:

0=Dogs fighting boar

1=Wolf fighting bison

2=Deer

3=Bear fighting bull

5=Lady of the lake

6=Nogump

7=Man fighting bear

8=Sol demon

9=Scorpion

When I tried 10 and up, they just cycled back through the same list of statues.  Can someone who has this statue please check it for me?  Thanks!

I tried yesterday and had the same issue, I plan to dig into this further today. If I find anything I'll let you know.

• Like 1

Wont work for me i get this:

[20:19:33] Model not found: model.creature.humanoid.kyklops

when i do #changemodel 

On 10/14/2017 at 2:25 PM, Elsa said:

Wont work for me i get this:

[20:19:33] Model not found: model.creature.humanoid.kyklops

when i do #changemodel 

#changemodel kyklops

12 hours ago, Governor said:

#changemodel kyklops

Aah ok

On 10/10/2017 at 0:27 PM, Batta said:

I've figured out that:

0=Dogs fighting boar

1=Wolf fighting bison

2=Deer

3=Bear fighting bull

5=Lady of the lake

6=Nogump

7=Man fighting bear

8=Sol demon

9=Scorpion

@LifesaverM 

I finally figured it out!  The trick is to change Data 1 from -1 to 1, then use 0 for Auxdata.  :-)

Edited by Batta
  • Like 1

Oh thats interesting, thank you very much Batta =)

Eject

#showcreaturelist will show all creatures with current number and percentage also with max percentage. 

• Like 3

#checkitems   Lists a bunch of items then finishes with "... done.  7466 errors."

I have chased some of these down, moved them into my inventory as GM and reran #checkitems and the error count goes down by one.  when I return the affected item to it's original container and rerun #checkitems, the error count is incremented by one.

Is this actually an error?  What is #checkitems intended for?

#generateDeadVillage [number] - generates a number of dead villages for archaeology purposes. A number more than 5 will not return info about the villages, just if it was successful or not.

• Like 1

Thank you for this information, i add it now ?

Eject

Fair warning do not use #checkCreatures on your server while using creature cages for now. It is bugged and will create a lot troubles.

Edited by Sklo:D

On 10/31/2015 at 3:10 PM, Eject said:

#tradecheat - Toggles trade cheats on this server

What are trade cheats?

On 6/17/2018 at 9:59 PM, Governor said:

#generateDeadVillage [number] - generates a number of dead villages for archaeology purposes. A number more than 5 will not return info about the villages, just if it was successful or not.

I've been thinking of doing this on my server, but I am afraid it will destroy sections of my map / where players have began to terraform, but didn't deed. 

Has anyone done this command before and what were the outcomes? I'm thinking of trying it on a test server as well. I just wanted to see if the community has had positive or negative results. 

1 hour ago, WittleBunnBun said:

I've been thinking of doing this on my server, but I am afraid it will destroy sections of my map / where players have began to terraform, but didn't deed. 

Has anyone done this command before and what were the outcomes? I'm thinking of trying it on a test server as well. I just wanted to see if the community has had positive or negative results. 

All of the "dead villages" are completely invisible, as if they decayed away long ago. There is no noticeable change to your map at all, and the only effect for non-deeded settlements is that they may be lucky enough to be on an area that produces better stuff from archaeology. 

• Like 1

Can someone please remind me what the command is to remove all items at once from a player's inventory?  I've done it before, so I know it exists...

EDIT:  I found it

#redeem - functionality to retrieve items from banned players

Edited by Batta

On 10/31/2015 at 11:10 PM, Eject said:

#calcCreatures - Calculates number of creatires on surface, in caves, are visible, and offline, Use with care - lag prone.

Cant get this command to work anymore.

On 8/1/2018 at 11:25 AM, Elsa said:

Cant get this command to work anymore.

I just did this command this morning. I think the "C" in "Creatures" has to be capital with everything else lowercase

On 10/31/2015 at 3:10 PM, Eject said:

#pardonsteam <id/player>  unbans the steamaccount from your server

I get no result when I use this.  After #pardonsteam I left one space, then I tried using the player's Steam ID, their game ID, and even their toon name. 

Nothing popped up in the GM or Mgmt tabs, nor in the Event tab, and the player still can't log in. Or might it be complicated by the fact that their Steam ID was banned because not one of their multiple toons was ever fully created before they quit?  Or because their Steam ID never shows up when I use the GM Tool (shows as null)?  It does show up in the database.

My question is, am I just using the command incorrectly, or might the problem be related to the other factors instead?

have you tried with unban IP or name?

I never used a steamban

3 hours ago, Eject said:

have you tried with unban IP or name?

I never used a steamban

Yes, but it says the player doesn't exist.