Sign in to follow this  
Eject

CM GM Sorted #Commands List

On 11/1/2015 at 3:23 PM, MamaDarkness said:

i think loaditemfromhell is changed to just loadItem in WU

changemodel works in WU, i've used it.

it´s loaditemfromhell, we have tested it mama ;)

#newmission fo, libila and magranon works fine, but vynora dosn´t work?

Vynora missions have been disabled, coz it gave an unfair advantage to some,

• Like 1

I have searched but could not find an answer.   I made an ingame poll, and I can pull the poll up using the /poll command, but I cannot find out how to view the results. Anyone know?  Thanks!

On 2/25/2016 at 4:54 PM, Fineal said:

I have searched but could not find an answer.   I made an ingame poll, and I can pull the poll up using the /poll command, but I cannot find out how to view the results. Anyone know?  Thanks!

Don't think you can see the ongoing results. But once it's complete, just do /poll again and you will see your completed poll. Select it, then you will see the results.

Please add, if it is not there already. Haven't found it in the list.

#uniques - Displays all uniques on the server including the exact coordinates

Edited by Sklo:D
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Sklo:D said:

Please add, if it is not there already. Haven't found it in the list.

#uniques - Displays all uniques on the server including the exact coordinates

thank you Sklo i added it

• Like 1

How would one remove money from a players Money In Bank, I can see the balance in gmtool just dont know how to edit it.

On 4/11/2016 at 1:22 AM, SuperFly said:

How would one remove money from a players Money In Bank, I can see the balance in gmtool just dont know how to edit it.

Stop server and open up the database. No GMtool option for removing money to my knowledge.

#changepassword <playername> <newpassword> - changes the password of a player.

Looking for a bit of clarification using this as the example.

In WO this is likely just a matter of providing a password and all is good. In WU I believe that the password is actually a combination of steamid and player name. If this is the case how do I specify the newpassword so it will work properly?

8 hours ago, Nappy said:

#changepassword <playername> <newpassword> - changes the password of a player.

Looking for a bit of clarification using this as the example.

In WO this is likely just a matter of providing a password and all is good. In WU I believe that the password is actually a combination of steamid and player name. If this is the case how do I specify the newpassword so it will work properly?

That command wouldn't work, would just lock the player out of the account, if it even worked at all.

To allow another player to connect to an preexisting account, open up the wurmplayers database and change there password, to match the password to that of a player you wish to be able to connect. steamid is stored in the password its self.

Edited by ausimus

4 hours ago, ausimus said:

That command wouldn't work, would just lock the player out of the account, if it even worked at all.

To allow another player to connect to an preexisting account, open up the wurmplayers database and change there password, to match the password to that of a player you wish to be able to connect. steamid is stored in the password its self.

Thanks Ausimus.

The method you describe is the one I currently use. Was hoping that the command would make the process a lot less time intensive (shut down server, copy database, make change, copy database, start server).

Hi, just wondering I noticed in #help now, a command a few actually I have been checking out that I havn't seen before, however #checkclients looks by its description to be promissing to possibly check for illegal mods by seeing what classes are loaded on clients, is this what it is, it doesn't work at all says unknown command, is this a feature in progress? If it is a feature in progress, +1 thank you would love this.

6 hours ago, Xyp said:

Hi, just wondering I noticed in #help now, a command a few actually I have been checking out that I havn't seen before, however #checkclients looks by its description to be promissing to possibly check for illegal mods by seeing what classes are loaded on clients, is this what it is, it doesn't work at all says unknown command, is this a feature in progress? If it is a feature in progress, +1 thank you would love this.

This command doesn't exist in WU. Moreover even if it did, it would be trivial to make a mod that would intercept it and filter itself and other mods from the returned "list of loaded classes", giving you nothing but a false sense of security.

On 5/9/2016 at 5:30 PM, bdew said:

This command doesn't exist in WU. Moreover even if it did, it would be trivial to make a mod that would intercept it and filter itself and other mods from the returned "list of loaded classes", giving you nothing but a false sense of security.

HAHA yeah I was not thinking so much security on the illegal mods, but more of, oh hey you keep having problems, let me #checkclients ticketplayer oh look that mod causes issues, might wanna turn it off. No such thing as security really, only doing what you can and hoping nobody finds what you missed :P

Some new commands found in the code today I haven't seen

#createportals =summoned up to 1700 freedom portals all over the map caution this one portals do nothing of course.
#meditation =locates up to 10 paths and locs in your area
#highscore =unconfirmed [23:44:14] #highscore does not compute! null
#wartargets =unconfirmed
#showcreaturelist =reports in game animal count, Current%, max % of every creature on map in event window
#checkeigc =[23:43:23] The following eigc clients exist:
#slate =locates all the slate and marble viens and there coords in a radius
#resetGuards =resets all guards on the map
#addfakemo =unconfirmed dioes nothing when used
#playerstatuses = [23:41:59] Thebignasty, secstolog=5, logged off=false useless info looks like
#harvest =gives some info on tile
#savemapdump =didn't do anything no map in files to be found after use might not be finished yet
#elevate = calls for a diety but fails

@Arkonick

Thats awesome, thank you very much for this list. Can you see in the code witth which hero you are able to use these commands?

Eject

1 hour ago, Eject said:

@Arkonick

Thats awesome, thank you very much for this list. Can you see in the code witth which hero you are able to use these commands?

Eject

just saw it in the code on one of the gm changed classes didn't pay attention to if it was certain gm's

no problem, i will test it laters

its just because if i have to write it in blue or red then lol

happy wurming

Eject

it seems #loaditem <wurm id> dont work

does anyone know how i get out an item from players inventory?

Eject

There is no other way... Command works for me fine. [10:43:49] Leather (293766371598338) was removed from inventory.

Edited by Sklo:D

1 hour ago, Eject said:

it seems #loaditem <wurm id> dont work

does anyone know how i get out an item from players inventory?

Eject

The I must be capitalized. #loadItem it is case sensitive.

Just wondering, for the command turn on xmas lights " #xmaslights " how do you turn it off when done?