Sign in to follow this  
Eject

CM GM Sorted #Commands List

I have sorted the commands list a little bit, and i hope its usefull for you, if something is wrong pls let me know ;)

For your own textcolor that you can set with the command #chat <integer-number> you can use the following jar-file to convert rgb to integer color numbers. Thanks to GiuseppeP:  https://www.dropbox....Colors.jar?dl=1 

The Topic for working as GM and some good hints, you can find here

If your server is busy, then you will soon need a good team.

CA - Communitie Assistant

People answer the questions for the game

CM - Chatmoderator

People who ensure compliance with your rules in the chatrooms

GM - Game master

People actively help your players, for example: bugs or stuckingm creating terrain and so on

You have 5 tiers you can assign as GM´s (Level 1-5) with varying abillities, pls look at this post from MamaDarkness

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/131468-wu-gm-functions-discussion/#entry1350666

You can setup your GM team at the Server interface at the tab called "Players"

At hostes servers please look at the depending configuration

Ingame you can set the player power with your wand:

• The player have to be online
  • Activate your ebony wand
  • Rightclick the wand and go to "server" + "manage player powers"
  • The new GM have now the given power but still no wand
  • He/she can relog and should get the related wand (or after a server restart)
  • you can spawn the wand with your ebony wand
  • the new gm can use the give command (look below)...for other wands except the ebony, you have to find the correct item id, sorry i dont know it atm

To toggle CA or CM staff members use this commands as GM 2 or above

#toggleca playername

#setmuter playername

CM COMMANDS LIST

right click a player in the chat to issue some comannds, you can also use the mutetool, best is to make a keybind

bind <key> mutetool

#chat <int color>                                            - colors your chat so that players understand that it is formal. The color is optional and you'll get orange otherwise, also second parmeter can be r.g.b values.

#mute <playername> <hours> <reason>       - the player cannot communicate except with tell.

#unmute <playername>                                 - pardons a mute.

#mutewarn <playername> (reason)               - sends a warning that a player may be muted. The reason is optional.

#showmuters                                                  - displays a list of the people who can mute apart from the gms.

#showmuted                                                   - displays a list of the people who are muted.

#showcas                                                       - displays a list of the ca.

#help                                                              - shows the command list

GM COMMANDS LIST

GM 1 - Hero and above

dont forget to bind the gmtools -> bind <key> gmtool

#chat <int color> - colors your chat so that players understand that it is formal. The color is optional and you'll get orange otherwise, also second parmeter can be r.g.b values.

#invis - toggles invisibility

The following GM commands are sorted by Topics 

GM 2 - Demigod or higher commands are blue, GM 3 . Highgod or higher commands are red.

MESSAGES AND ALERTS

#alerts - lets you change periodic messages from the server. If you type in a message at the fifth line (message 3), your message will be shown at all your connected maps.

#announce - announces a blue system wide message.

#broadcast - broadcasts a system wide message.

#gm - send a GM message to login server.

#sdown - displays a message that the server is shutting down and rejects new connections. Does not shut down (enters maintenance mode)

GET GENERAL INFOS ABOUT...

PLAYERS

#getip <playername> - displays the players ip address and any other accounts from the same address.

#getwarnings <playername> - displays info about the player's warnings.

#who [J|H|M] - sends a list of players online from Jenn-kellon, HOTS, or Mol-Rehan respectively

STAFFMEMBERS

#showdevtalkers - displays a list of the people who can see the GM Tab.

#showheros [power] - displays a list of the people with power (defaults to Hero). Power can be 1-5

#showmuters  - displays a list of the people who can mute apart from the gms.

#showcas - displays a list of the ca.

SERVER

#getips - displays the current players with ip addresses.

#bannedips - displays kingdom IP addresses and time since last logout. TODO why is this called #bannedips?

#showbans - displays current bans

#offline - shows offline creatures with location. It seems that doesnt work now!

#calcCreatures - Calculates number of creatires on surface, in caves, are visible, and offline, Use with care - lag prone.

#showcreaturelist - will show all creatures with current number and percentage also with max percentage.

#uniques  Displays all uniques on the server including the exact coordinates

#checkCreatures - error checks the positions of creatures. Will return dislocated guards for instance. May provide a name like 'templar' to check only those. Use with care - lag prone and may cause instant spawns.

COMMANDS TO TEST SOME

#soundspam - spams area around you with random sounds for testing.

#testAffinity - test affinity for a random skill. TODO (for me its not working)

#testcolors - test sending a coloured message. TODO for me its not working)

WORKING ON PLAYERS

EDIT PLAYER DATAS

#changeemail <playername> <newemail> - changes the email of a single player character. (Not working in WU as i know)

#changepassword <playername> <newpassword> - changes the password of a player. In WU the password is a steam-id

#registermail - registers player email in list. (please check that out)

#setserver <playername> <serverid> - tells this server that the player is on the server with the number specified. A very important command at my servers after a crash :D

#setreputation <playername> <new reputation> - sets the reputation of a player.

#rename <oldname> <newname> <password> - renames the player. The player must be LOGGED OFF. If this works, it would be a silent ban for a char

#addtitle <name> [<title id>] - adds the default title Clairvoyant. title id is optional. Here you cant give a new created title, just titles from the system

#removetitle <name> [<title id>] - removes the default title Community Assistant. title id is optional. Dont forget this after you remove a CA from your list

#resetplayer <name> - resets the players skills and faith to max 20. Also removes champion/realdeath. I never found an option to activate premium on wu servers, if this is possible, it would be a good punish for bugusing players and so on, please let me know if this works here.

BAD PLAYERS

#warn <playername> - the player receives an official warning.

#kick <playername> - kicks the player

#ban <playername> <days> <reason> - bans the player and the ipaddress. You must provide the number of days and a reason.

#banhere|#baniphere|#pardonhere|pardoniphere <playername> - bancontrol for the current server only

#banip <ipaddress> <days> <reason> - bans the ipaddress and kicks anyone from it. You must provide the number of days and a reason.

#bansteam <id/player>  bans the steamaccount from your server

#pardonsteam <id/player>  unbans the steamaccount from your server

#watch <playername> <description> - creates a 'watch' ticket.

BE A GOOD PLAYER

#pardon <playername> - pardons the player and the ipaddress

#pardonip <ipaddress> - pardons the ipaddress

#resetwarnings <playername> - resets the players warnings to 0.

HELPING A PLAYER

#reload <creatureId or playername> - reload a player or creature when bugged.

#respawn <playername> - respawns a dead player at the start.

#findboat <name> - lets you find a boat with part of the name in it. May be processor heavy so if you notice lag, use with care!

#locatehorse <string> - return the location of horses whose name contains the supplied argument string.

#worth <name> - helps debug royal level kills on pvp servers.

#addmoney <name months days silvers detail> - adds prem or silver to a players account. Detail needs to be any unique string 

#devtalk <name> - toggles the ability to a normal player to hear the gm chat.

WORKING ON THE SERVER

#plimit <new number> - the number when the server no longer accepts free players. It will always let premiums in though.

#toggleEpic - toggles epic portals

#toggleglobal - toggles global chat.

#tradecheat - Toggles trade cheats on this server. TODO.

#sdown - displays a message that the server is shutting down. Does not shut down (enters maintenance mode)

#allowall - opens the server for new connections. (leaves maintenance mode).

#creaturepos - toggles creature position logging.

#dumpxml - generates a new epic xml on the login server.

#invuln - toggles invulnerability mode.

#togglemounts - enables or disables riding, driving and horse spawning.

#maxcreatures <newvalue> - sets the number of max creature to a new value.

#startx <number> - sets the tile X where new players (Jenn-Kellon, or for home servers all players) start to the number given.

#starty <number> - sets the tile Y where new players (Jenn-Kellon, or for home servers all players) start to the number given.

#generateDeadVillage <number> - generates a number of dead villages for archaeology purposes. A number more than 5 will not return info about the villages, just if it was successful or not.

PERSONAL COMMANDS

#changemodel <model> - change character model (gmdark or gmnormal)
  • To change your own model #chamgemodel modelname
  • To change the model of someone else #changemodel (model) (player) (duration)
  • For the full list of possible models #changemodel list
Here is a list from some models, thanks to Zenity for this work

There is a new command to list all models:

#changemodel list

but it seems, its required to sort it out a little bit in a text editor, i believe modelnames should be write in lower cases, if i am wrong you can inform me ;)

#gmlight - togles personal light on/off when you are invisible.

#invis - toggles invisibility

#timemod <hours> - modifies your current time with the number of hours. Can be negative.

ITEMS

#loadItem <long id> - loads item with id, (removing from the owner).

#redeem - functionality to retrieve items from banned players..

#itempos <id> - checks the position of an item.

#give <id> [Ql] [Value] - spawn the given Item into your inventory. Example #give 176 99 1 will spawn a Ebony wand ql99 into your inv..

REST

#onfire - toggles player fire.

#newmission <deityname> - generates a new epic mission for the provided deity.

#togglemission <missionname> - enables or disables the mission with the name supplied.

#toggleqa <name> - toggles the QA status on or off for the account. I dont know what this is.

#isqa <name> - Checks if account has QA status.

#overrideshop <name> <true|false> - if set to true the player may use the shop even though he has had previous payment reversals.

#addmoney name months days silvers detail - adds to a players account. Detail is the paypal transaction id.

#xmaslights - turn on the xmaslight on your position

NEW COMMANDS

#changemodel fullmodelname - self-explanatory, GM tier 2+, you must use FULL model name or you will become "?" bag instead

#changemodel fullmodelname playername time - GM tier 4+, sets any model for any player. Time up to 3600 (one hour), can be used only on PvE servers. 

Warlander: full model name with dots in a middle must be used

..\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\packs\graphics.jar contains a file called mappings.txt. Contains all of the model names.

Edited by Eject
  • Like 10

I wonder how #changemodel actually works... Haven't been able to do it at all..

i can test it, in 1 hour i am at home but these commands should work

its possible that some of the other commands wont work so MamaDarkness said as i remember...so we have to test it all :)

i think loaditemfromhell is changed to just loadItem in WU

changemodel works in WU, i've used it.

• Like 1

i see now, we have #showcas #showdevtalker #showheros, but i cant find a #showmuters or so 

In order to Convert RGB color to Integer number you can use that:

ChatColors.jar

It is a simple Jar easy to use (note: you have to choose color from the color panel, not from main window (only output))

In order to Convert RGB color to Integer number you can use that:

ChatColors.jar

It is a simple Jar easy to use (note: you have to choose color from the color panel, not from main window (only output))

Thank you GiuseppeP, but there is an 404 error

eg. #changemodel gmdark

mappings.txt not work? only gmdark/gmnormal?

push

have you all tested some commands? what will not work for us?

Please sticky this.

Since, you know, all of the documentation is split into 10 different forum threads.

• Like 1

does anyone know where all the correct modelnames are stored?

does anyone know where all the correct modelnames are stored?

..\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\packs\graphics.jar contains a file called mappings.txt. Contains all of the model names.

Thank you, i add this info below the command :)

not had any luck changing models yet.

#changemodel model.creature.dragon.red.male

#changemodel model.creature.dragon.black.male

am i doing something wrong??/

I just used #changemodel model.creature.dragon.black

Worked fine for me, nothing active, just copied and pasted the line from mappings.txt

So I'm guessing you're not using the command on a level 5 GM character? Or Wurm is just messing with you.

Perhaps you don't need the 'male' part?

Edited by Zenity
  • Like 1