Sign in to follow this  
revann1

Tamriel Online MMORPG server

The map is great. Playing for a week now and I love the look and feel and the raw untransformed land. Timers and Skillgain are balanced IMO. It still took me time and effort to build up at least a fenced pen and yet I am not bored by limitless waiting for another skillpoint so I can dig higher slope level, etc... 

There is first citizens built towna already too. Gratz for that. Took them efforts to put it up with Guard Tower and such. I like this server. Parked there for now.

glad to hear some people appreciate our no profit work to make a unique server.

• Like 1

Do love the map! Morrowind looks awesome on the map. That's pretty awesome! Cryodiil should be the "HoTA" if it's not LOL. 

Def wanna come see if any large citys like Daggerfall, Riften, etc exist =)

Edited by takatsuki
  • Like 2

We're working on it :) Maybe not those "main-main" cities, because they need many players and much, much effort and WU is still young. But I know that some players settle in interesting places where in games were some towns, not main cities. I think everything will speed up when few more deeds appear and mayors will be capable of enforcing their laws - now it's risky to welcome new settlers in your neighbourhood.

guys, we have a forums ya knoww lol. we have an introduction category for whoever wants to say hello :)

its not really PvP its freedom,just as real life freedom

I'd rather people not have the freedom to ###### slap me and steal my .  I don't like that in real life, either ;)

I'd rather people not have the freedom to ###### slap me and steal my ######.  I don't like that in real life, either ;)

I'd rather people not have the freedom to ###### slap me and steal my ######.  I don't like that in real life, either ;)

I wouldn't worrie about that the server is so massive pvp on a regular scale is not going to happen, on top of that the skill gain is so slow that it took me near enough 30+ hours to get to 25 locksmithing, never mind the grind to get decent lockpicking to start stealing your . Thats not even counting if you have templars then your looking at a month or 2 of grindign weapon shield plus you need to find the creatures to get to 70fs.

• Like 1

I'd just rather not worry about it at all.  It's not my thing.  Good luck, though!

I wouldn't worrie about that the server is so massive pvp on a regular scale is not going to happen, on top of that the skill gain is so slow that it took me near enough 30+ hours to get to 25 locksmithing, never mind the grind to get decent lockpicking to start stealing your ######. Thats not even counting if you have templars then your looking at a month or 2 of grindign weapon shield plus you need to find the creatures to get to 70fs.

skill modifier is x3, not x(-2) lol

Great server, it takes a while to train, but its worth it,  feels like a living world that you must really survive in, and since i used to play in ultima online, this is the server for me XD

• Like 1

Great server, it takes a while to train, but its worth it,  feels like a living world that you must really survive in, and since i used to play in ultima online, this is the server for me XD

the first towns are starting to get finished & civilization is starting to interact with each other, I wonder what the first wars will be about :)

• Like 2

Founded first horde player deed, so you can start not only as freedomer right now.

Beware same spawn for freedom and horde of the summoned. ( you can run away from templars though )

On 25.11.2015, 21:57:48, Martynas5 said:

Founded first horde player deed, so you can start not only as freedomer right now.

Beware same spawn for freedom and horde of the summoned. ( you can run away from templars though )

I disable selection kingdom for newbies later.

i create Rizon IRC chat #WUTamrielOnline and patch notes RU/EN topic http://vk.com/topic-103202785_32963965 pls create link on main post

+ my only RU dev blog http://vk.com/topic-103202785_32965369

Edited by Scadouge

It would be great to see a map dump of this as it progresses. Great idea for a map, hope you guys do well :)

I know it would all be dependent on numbers, but a big draw card for people coming to check out the server would be to see some of these main cities being built.

Edited by Milosanx

closing the website down, to my opinion the server admin Scourdge does not dedicate as much time & effort as i do & it is backwards, ive tried hard to populate the server but the server admin should try harder, sorry guys but im leaving, GL to all. Scourdge can copy paste the OP if he wants

Do us a favor and stop advertising in russian on other people's server.

Not only does it gives you and the server a bad reputation. It also is rude to advertise on some one else his players to steal there players. If you cant setup a good server and get a goodplayer base. Do something that does give you enough players and not waste ur time on advertising on english servers who cannot read russian. 

• Like 1

I'm running 4 player village so far, if anyone wants to join pm me. ( we are in hots though )

The map look really nice, to bad it's a pvp server so not for me, good luck whit.

Looking for players who could join us in hots kingdom. ( you cant spawn as hots or use bl altar )