Sign in to follow this  
revann1

Tamriel Online MMORPG server

Tamriel_Online.jpg

cooltext145669729465358.png

Welcome to what The Elder Scrolls Online Wasnt.

Tamriel Online is a Sandbox persistent Hardcore server. it is player made and ONLY player made. It is based on a map of Tamriel from "The Elder Scrolls". Although no cities will be recreated, you are free to. you are dropped into a more brutal parallel universe of Tamriel, and you must survive. It is the ultimate sandbox server.

Server Website:  http://tamrielonline.wix.com/tamriel

Server Name: [RU/EU] Tamriel Online [x3 skill, x2 timer, Free PVP]

( wait a bit for the servers to load in, then just type "[RU" in the search bar and it will come up.)

Features

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1)    HISTORY SYSTEM :Here we Write down & record each & every settlement & kingdom that wants to be. We also have seperate records for Important & Influencial Settlements, Kingdoms. We even have History records about Important events that happened, like big battles & even important people. Will you be on this list?

2) Huge 8192x8192 map Here: http://cs625122.vk.me/v625122432/504f2/cdEeHClZkoE.jpg

3) Hardcore Survival Sandbox. You are on your own.

(NOTE. PvP is not encouraged neither disencouraged, Freedom is encouraged.)

4) Skill is x3, x4 in special occasions.

5)  x3 timers

6) 60,000 Mobs, 30% aggresive

7) Active GM & Supporters. any questions you can pm. The GM is Scadouge.

8) GLOBAL SERVER. the server is hosted in europe. there will be kingdoms & settlements of many RL nationalities.

(my ping is 100-150 as an American.) 

9) NO WIPES

- Planned Features

1) Future Mods depending on GMs wishes for the server & future playerbase.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You start out in the Middle little island surrounded by rivers ( Imperial Island) there is a WL starting token & BL starting token. the only safe zone (For now) is the WL starting token, which is the starting zone, outside there, its up to you to survive.

some religions still yet to be discovered! go find the altars & race to become a god's champion!

Edited by revann1
  • Like 4

I assume the original maker guy Scadoburge or whatever is okay with this?

I assume the original maker guy Scadoburge or whatever is okay with this?

Scadouge. and Yes, he is the server owner. your question does not make much logic my friend. :)

Edited by revann1

Do you plan on getting some race mods? Only visuals would be fine.

Also what about the gods? Will you change it? I would love to see some Daedra altars.

Edited by Havoclivekiller

Also what about the gods? Will you change it? I would love to see some Daedra altars.

We need top-notch RPers to play the Tribunal. That would be sweet.

What a most interesting map you have there!

But pvp is not in my taste.

if there was someone who made a mod like this im sure scourdge would add it, totally.

also im sure a religion editing mod will come up soon, when that happens,well totally rename the gods & add more if we can

Edited by revann1

What a most interesting map you have there!

But pvp is not in my taste.

it is merely realistic survival. PvP is just a label, but it is not made for exactly pvp, we just dont want to restrict freedom

The Geat Tribes are recruiting, join if you wish to be part us, we like to have fun, roleplay, and make our own history in this server. if you are interested in joining us, PM me for details.

First impressions of this server are great with a really nice map and a cool idea bout focusing on diplomacy and politics plus pvp being free to be carried out as you wish. 

Then you start to do anything from 1 to 5 mining is 30 mins of non stop mining. Going by the size of the map i can only guess that the players main focus would be on infrastructure but with timer this long this mode seems very tedious to myself. I don;t think they are counting for the lack of players that any one server will have plus the sheer time anything will take to do. I see alot of potential but the  timers really crush it.(more the timers imo) For me Wurm U allows us to remove the old meta game of watching a progress bar drag out for hours at a time and move the game into a more productive building/ community game. One where it don't take 1 hour to mine a tile out and then another to turn them in to bricks.

After playing on it for 5 hours, i just felt i was getting nowhere in skilling, finished with 15 mining 10 blacksmithing. one or 2 misc skills about 5 and that was by being lucky and finding a iron vein pre opened.

Massive kudo's on the map and idea tho, will keep and eye on this server. 

Edited by JockII
  • Like 1

First impressions of this server are great with a really nice map and a cool idea bout focusing on diplomacy and politics plus pvp being free to be carried out as you wish. 

Then you start to do anything from 1 to 5 mining is 30 mins of non stop mining. Going by the size of the map i can only guess that the players main focus would be on infrastructure but with timer this long this mode seems very tedious to myself. I don;t think they are counting for the lack of players that any one server will have plus the sheer time anything will take to do. I see alot of potential but the  timers really crush it.(more the timers imo) For me Wurm U allows us to remove the old meta game of watching a progress bar drag out for hours at a time and move the game into a more productive building/ community game. One where it don't take 1 hour to mine a tile out and then another to turn them in to bricks.

After playing on it for 5 hours, i just felt i was getting nowhere in skilling, finished with 15 mining 10 blacksmithing. one or 2 misc skills about 5 and that was by being lucky and finding a iron vein pre opened.

kk I will create a vote

Actually not-so-fast timers were one of two main reasons why me and few of my friends came in here (second being map itself). Maybe after 9 years of playing (as Jock wrote today in chat) some people may be bored by skilling, but I believe WU draw bunch of completely new players that find this balanced. Someone said this server allows PVP, but it's not focused on one - and if that's true, then it's great thinking. I'd hate to see x6, x5 like on other servers.

Actually not-so-fast timers were one of two main reasons why me and few of my friends came in here (second being map itself). Maybe after 9 years of playing (as Jock wrote today in chat) some people may be bored by skilling, but I believe WU draw bunch of completely new players that find this balanced. Someone said this server allows PVP, but it's not focused on one - and if that's true, then it's great thinking. I'd hate to see x6, x5 like on other servers.

i try temporarily set x2-x3 /x2-x4 for test on test server

I need week to correct rates

Edited by Scadouge

were still thinking about increasing the timer, but wether or not we do, this is the point of the game, its not instant fun, its about what you can achieve & do. Try playing it with friends or join a group. Playing alone is very demoralizing. The true point is just to survive, just like real life.

• Like 2

x2(x1) / x3-x5 maybe? i try temporarily set x2(x1)/x3-x5 for test

I need 2 weeks to correct rates

i vote for x3 and nothing more. 

x3 skill, x3 timers, good balance.

Edited by revann1
  • Like 2

Isn't the goal not to be like ESO where everyone can grind out everything by themselves within a month of being on the server then leaves out of boredom?  If you want a proper MMO economy then long timers are a necessary evil.  

Personally to satisfy my Elder Scrolls itch I am going to port the map from my Morrowind game CD.  But I  can get my enjoyment of building all the castles and towns on the island myself in singleplayer with the timers as fast as possible in single player.  Entirely different thing, but that is the point of WU.

Edited by yarnevk