Sign in to follow this  
Sekiryou

Changing Kingdom to Freedom doesn't seem to do anything.

Long story short, my friend made a server we were playing on together but because of bandwidth issues, he decided to close it. I didn't want to lose my work so he sent me the .zip folder of the server.

Now, everything is alright except that he set the server to be PVP, epic, Home server and the he chose the Mol-Rehan kingdom.

I've successfully remove the PVP and epic options in the server settings but somehow, changing the kingdom does nothing. It's always stuck to Mol-Rehan whatever I do.

The only difference is that now, when a NPC shows up, my templars jump him/her and they try to kill my tower guards from time to time. Got myself some nice armor set that way ;) .

Anyway, does someone knows how to switch back to a normal freedom setting where nobody attack nobody?

Best bet would be to go into gm mode and set your kingdom to Freedom as well. (you may have to respawn your towers as well. There are 4 items named "guard tower" in the create list the top one should be freedom. Hopefully that will help you.

Best bet would be to go into gm mode and set your kingdom to Freedom as well.

Yeah, I've done that too. It doesn't seem to change anything.

(you may have to respawn your towers as well. There are 4 items named "guard tower" in the create list the top one should be freedom. Hopefully that will help you.

The guard towers doesn't bother me. I don't really care what they look like.

Look at the kingdom:

Q2O6E0b.jpg

And look at the orange message:

SZjNOFe.jpg

**EDIT**

More info on the server settings:

BF6agpn.jpg

Edited by Sekiryou

I have had a similar problem but the existing towers might be part of the problem since on a PvP server, the guard towers 'capture' the land for a given kingdom.  Maybe that is still what makes it enemy land...