Sign in to follow this  
Jovena

Player data location please?

I need to see if there is a backup for my character data ...however have no idea where playerdata is even stored for WU would someone be so kind as to tell me the location?

sqlite folder in your creative or adventure folder.  (the database files).  or safer to just backup the entire creative folder etc.

Well it appears I have no backup for that character...is it possible with gm powers to transfer deed ownership if I am unable to log the character in that holds the deed?

With the adjusted permission system, I do not know how you can transfer mayor with a GM.  But what you may be able to do is just log in a character with the same name as the mayor.  If there is already a character there, just rename it to something else so you can login and create the new character with the same mayor name.  Note that you have to provide a new password when you rename someone, and in steam it uses the steamid.  Not really important if you never want to log in the old one you rename, but if you do then you have to use the right steamid.

Another way would be to just disband the deed and remake it.  Or change the mayor password to your own steamid and login on that.