Sign in to follow this  
Llurendt

On the Fence About Buying Wurm Unlimited?

If you're on the fence, maybe because of the price, then check out the deals here... I use the site to watch the games I want to buy and to get better prices and thought I'd share to help the community grow! Come join in the fun!

https://isthereanydeal.com/?by=title:asc#/page:game/info?plain=wurmunlimited

If this in any way breaks the rules (and I don't think it does) PLEASE let me know and I'll remove it.

Thanks!

--Lurendt

Edited by Llurendt

Regarding buying it I would highly suggest waiting about a month and coming back.

It appears the launcher still needs some work and it appears those issues are being looked at.

I've had no problems so far. Running a server fine and logging in and playing fine. The only issue I've heard about is the body stats not going up at the proper rate.

No offense meant toward you but...

I'm guessing they are a subsidiary of GamesPlanet and are being untruthful or they're just a really bad site.

They inflated the so called "Regular Price" in order to show a larger "Price Cut" while neglecting to show actual discounts from other sites.

Puk8A0Y.png

• Like 1

Dude for the $26.99 USD one time price.....you should have bought it....who cares if minor things still need work.....

stupid game "Dayz" is 34.99USD and it's not even ready for Alpha(none of the crap worked) yet they advertise it as so....

.Wurm being the best sandbox out there with now looks like almost 100 personal/private servers in the server list.....it's well supported...by the developers(Code Club) and the community....Since it's release on October 21st have already seen numerous mods come out that changes game play dramatically....

For those on the fence : I bought "Minecraft" when it was $20.00 for lifetime subscription....To even get it now cost $26.95

Edited by Windamere

Tuanta, the site I linked is just a webcrawler that finds deals from sites that are considered legitimate vendors. I can't speak to any of the vendors, but isthereanydeal is pretty awesome, lol.

greenmangaming, you get an additional 22% off on top of the 10% discount.

[EDIT] Well, you did until yesterday. I think with their code it's just the 22% off now.

Edited by Darkmalice

Tuanta, the site I linked is just a webcrawler that finds deals from sites that are considered legitimate vendors. I can't speak to any of the vendors, but isthereanydeal is pretty awesome, lol.

Doesn't even show www.wurmunlimited.com at $23.99 which beats all shown options.

/shrug

Apparently that is just DLGamer which routes you back to http://www.dlgamer.us/wurm.html  --  $23.99

Seems odd if they are the main OFFICIAL distributor, that their own site is not showing up more in those searches. 

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

I bought it for full price and have had no regret.

Works great for me although I have played WO for years so I am used to its buggy nature.

I do like WU a lot better, it has made Wurm fun again (IMHO) and a whole lot cheaper investment  :)

Edited by Zelbane