Sign in to follow this  
Snoo

Auto converting from BL to WL

So, as a white lighter and you do bad stuff which takes ur rep down u get auto converted BL if rep drops enough..

So as a BLer and u dont keep ur rep down wouldnt it make sense that u get kicked to white light for not being black lighter  enough?

just a thought.

Cheers

• Like 1

would help people get off deed

would promote black light life

more fun

whats the point of being a black lighter if your just gonna pick flowers, craft and do other non black light stuff

would help people get off deed

would promote black light life

more fun

whats the point of being a black lighter if your just gonna pick flowers, craft and do other non black light stuff

not everyone in bl do likes pvp

I guess you missed the part about promote bl life.. if i understand the mechanics correctly u go bl from wl by getting ur reputation negative by quite a bit.

pvp is just another part of bl life

Getting converted to bl for doing something bad, getting converted to wl for doing nothing? o.O nah.

why is crafting non-bl stuff by the way?

interesting. I see that 3 out of the 4 people that have commented on this don't leave deed much. afaik 2 are bl and crafters, gary is well.. gary and im not sure on the others.

Please keep the discussions coming though I am interested in hearing what the wider community thinks.

cheers.

• Like 1

interesting. I see that 3 out of the 4 people that have commented on this don't leave deed much. afaik 2 are bl and crafters, gary is well.. gary and im not sure on the others.

Please keep the discussions coming though I am interested in hearing what the wider community thinks.

cheers.

Well I leave deed a lot and was BL for eons.

Your idea is still crap.

Bl should get reputation gains for picking flowers and creating useless furniture and convert to WL when they reach 100.

WL has some rules to gameplay while BL doesn't. BL lets you play with less restrictions due to its nature. Creating rules to force BLers to play in a specific style doesn't fit in with the point of BL.

It also doesn't help when you try to call out people for being deed sitters or whatever because they criticized your suggestion.

• Like 4

There is very little you can do to lose rep as BL.  The only thing I've found that loses rep so far is catapulting guard tower guards.  Your suggestion is saying that if we dont catapult guard tower guards on a daily basis, we should be autoconverted to WL.

This suggestion is retarded -1

dumb idea

the better suggestion would be to remove converting from WL to BL.

• Like 2

Lol worst suggestion i have ever seen.

scured he becomes a WL care bear <3
  • Like 1

Well Lorena was a WL care bear before I'd be scurred too if I'd already escaped that fate once before

• Like 1

Becoming a BL was meant to be a slippery slope for the more aggressive players, converting back to WL shouldn't be the same or easier imho.

One should have to work for it.