Sign in to follow this  
neofit

Knarr in Whindshir in Adventure mode

Hi,

I like finding stuff in adventure mode. Sometimes it's a tent in some woods with blue resources in it, sometime something on the grond. I started in the JK kingdom (SP Adventure). Windshir has a locked Knarr by its gate. I was cutting trees nearby, and noticed that instead of a pile of logs, a pile of items appeared on the ground. I found a pottery bowl with an Iron Key (Knarr). I run to the Knarr, to be told that "only the owner can unlock" it. So what's the deal here? What's the point of placing a locked Knarr, making people think they could use it eventually, then taking time to hide key nearby, if none of it will ever be usable by the player?

It's the same with the sailboat at the MR starter deed, doesn't work unless you can lockpick them from what I can tell.

yep, had the same problem, you can't even drop something in there and get it out again even when you have the key. It sais something like the boat is being watched too closely. (even with no npcs nearby and not on perimeter of the startet deed any longer)

I don't think it's intended to be like that... since it makes finding the key pretty useless.

Edited by Cayce

I have the key (labelled Ravenscar) for the sailboat at Hearth, but I do not get any options to open or board it. On examining it, it says its locked!

Ah, there's something more to the Adventure than meets the eye.

Edited by Clatius

Ah, there's something more to the Adventure than meets the eye.

You mean a super epic quest chain that will reward us with said Knarr and that we missed? Atm all I see is the game engine getting in the way.