Sign in to follow this  
Audrel

Hell Horse Request

Is there a way to make them passives so guards don't kill them? Of course, PvP issues but being a mod, it is optional. And I think an enemy guard will kill your horse on PvP anyway?

• Like 1

Is there a way to make them passives so guards don't kill them? Of course, PvP issues but being a mod, it is optional. And I think an enemy guard will kill your horse on PvP anyway?

The guard would only kill your horse if it's tamed, same as most aggressive mobs.  Hell horses technically aren't hostile, as they only attack if you hang around for a while as opposed to immediately upon noticing you.

The guard would only kill your horse if it's tamed, same as most aggressive mobs.  Hell horses technically aren't hostile, as they only attack if you hang around for a while as opposed to immediately upon noticing you.

This isn't true. Apparently they will also kill your hell horse if you ride it when it WASN'T tamed. Someone please chime in and explain all the circumstances where guards will kill hell horses. I think strangers can also get guards to kill your hell horses even if behind fences.

Yes,  in the createHellHorseTemplate(), types and remove 6 to make passive (add 12 in to make it a swimmer ;)), or if you want to keep the personality (the borderline psychotic random attacks) then maybe add !creature.isHorse() to Village.isEnemy()

if (!creature.isPlayer() && creature.isAggHuman() && !creature.isHorse()) {

return !creature.isFriendlyKingdom(this.kingdom) && !this.allowsAggCreatures();

}

---

Sorry meant to add that i do not have the time to package and stabilize a mod and i lost patience years ago (mostly due to minecraft) with dyi modding of games lacking built-in mod/addon harness,  i am modding for self and friends, but i am happy to tell how to do things as i figure them out, this is a very simple change ether way so i hope someone will take a sec to package for you if you cannot do it yourself. 

Edited by ClericGunem