Sign in to follow this  
Pingperfect

Wurm Unlimited Game Server Hosting at Pingperfect.com

main.png

Pingperfect are now offering Wurm Unlimited game servers. Unlimited players, just pay for the ram you want to use, no FTP/sqlite knowledge required, Servers start at just £4.00 | $6.12 | €5.52 and you can choose a multitude of locations to have your server in.

Discounts available based on subscription length

Click here to order your server now!

Pingperfect gameserver features

• No compromise customer support. We regularly go above and beyond for our customers and it shows http://pingperfect.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=58
  • Instant Setup (Servers take just a few minutes to install automatically and send you the details)
  • Full root/FTP access available
  • Update your server at the click of a button
  • Update your settings with the click of a button, no nasty sqlite editing here!
  • Unlimited players, just pay for the ram you use
  • One click server controls (Start/Stop/Restart)
  • Daily files backup to keep your server safe
  • Easily access configuration files and log files
  • Backup and restore your server when you want at the click of a button
  • Support for custom maps
  • one click database rebuilding
  • Modification support (eg Mod Launcher)
  • Player GM management

All our servers run on the latest Xeon hardware with a minimum of 32GB ram, Gigabit connections and redundancies to keep your server up 24/7

Live chat, Skype, Tickets, a team who will get your server running how you want it, a decent price, what more could you ask for?

Grab your server now and start building your world!

Click here to order your server now!

Edited by Pingperfect
  • Like 3

Just added a bunch of features to our server hosting

Backup your server at the click of a button anytime you like

Restore that backup at the click of a button

Support for custom maps with a tutorial on how to do it

rebuild your databse at the click of a button

• Like 1

I wish your website worked, but it has been down for the last 6 hours

Thats interesting zMole as its up for me and we have customers communicating to us through it and have been reciving tickets, live chats and sales for the time period you indicated

Also http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/pingperfect.com.html

Are you using any sort of proxy, vpn, tor etc as those will probably be blocked.

Edited by Pingperfect

had to reboot my server, all other web sites (like this one) worked

sorry I meant reboot my router

Edited by zMole

I assume you are the person one of the techs were talking to on skype.

Glad we could help you resolve your problem :)

Comming soon:

Full character editing

Password reset button

Pingperfect now support the Mod Launcher modification for Wurm Unlimited.

Nice and simple to install with a simple one click button

Edited by Pingperfect

Pingperfect are proud to announce we now have an Australian location and more capacity within Seattle and Chicago

I've been with PingPerfect since the start of WU and I've never been more satisfied with a server company. Cheapest rate out there I could find and fast response times with tickets the longest time I had to wait has been 8 mins and every issue I've ever had which has only been 3 was fixed fast. They have always been friendly when speaking to me and very helpful. I had a question about beta branches they just made me a tool an added it to the tools so I could just update to steam or use the new beta steam tool and update my server to the latest beta branch. 

Thanks Pingperfect for the great server and service for my WU server Foreverlands. and special thanks to James Lyon who has helped me on more than 1 occasion with my server and service.

Been a while since we posted but we have some good news, we are pleased to say we now have a mapviewer build into the game panel

@ArkonickThank you for the praise :)

If there are any improvements to the game panel we can make please let us know and we will do our best.

• Like 1

@Pingperfect

how is the chance to get the WurmUnlimitedAdmin Tool on your service

Thanks Pingperfect for the good server and service for my WU server. and special thanks to Marie Ten Hove who has helped me with my server / mapviewer problem

• Like 1

@Freerkwe can have a look at the tool. 

For the rest of this month we have a whopping 30% off your first month with us, valid on any game server you would be loco in the coco to miss out! Just use code "Marchmadness at checkout on our site Http://Pingperfect.com

Please add WurmUnlimitedAdmin(WUA), and all will be good. :)

• Like 1

i also asked citadel for wua 2-4 months ago, nothing happens until today but they said they will add it

i will look if pingperfect is faster with it and maybe.... ;)

Eject

Edited by Eject
  • Like 1

Pingperfect we are coming <3

Now again my servers down since 24 hours because webservice problems

me and my playerbase have enough from the other hoster, they got chances enough and there is now nothing they can do against my server movement.

I am glad to be your new partner, i will move all servers until 13. june (thats the time where the period runs out) but just testing all your services with a vanilla server until we are ready.

Eject

Any news about the WUA implementation?

Eject

push up this awesome hoster

i am glad that i am here now!!!

Fast support 2-20 minutes day and night!

Support via skype!

and...this guys always working at new projects, to make the life easier as serveradmin

Thanks PP

I actually spent some time in Skype with these guys helping them fix problems they had after an update. That is not a bad thing, they wanted to take the time to learn how to do things right.

• Like 1

Well until today I would have recommended pingperfect to anyone starting out hosting a Wurm server. I pay for three servers through pingperfect for a few months now. All three have been down for almost 24 hours now. I have been told for the past 14 hours they will be up soon. No ETC/ETR, no offer to move data to a new server, no warning(supposedly it's the data center doing maintenance). To be a major hosting company you would think one of these would be provided, but after many support replies I get Soon and nothing more.

Also if you are planning to cluster recommend looking elsewhere. They have one person on staff capable of clustering or troubleshooting any cluster issues. So if he is unavailable then you wait because none of the other techs will try. I know Wurm's interface isn't great but it not complicated. 

Signed a very displeased customer 

I never had this problem here. Maybe pingperfect also got no information from the server company, please keep smiling and wait if you was realy happy with PP the last months. I am very sure, they will all do that they can, to bring the servers up as soon as possible.

Eject

On 21.7.2017 at 7:07 PM, MrLolan said:

Some news about WUA?

I believe they have no option to bring a webserver next to the wurmserver. My last information is, they would need a mod that is playing like a webserver (if i understand this correct), because wurm have no implemented webservice.

Eject

Edited by Eject

Unfortunatly there is very little we can do if the box itself is down as we wouldent be able to access it to move you elsewhere. Clustering can be done by clients yourself or you can pay for us to do it for you, if you pay for it, it does state between normal UK working hours. We try our best to provide the best possible service and in 99% of cases achieve this. I actually completed a cluster today

WUA I'm still working on, I have reached out to the developer but have had no reply as of yet.

• Like 2

This is the best hoster I have ever had, throughout my life, and I have rented many, from different hosters from different game. 

First of all, the customer service is fast, polite and super reliable. Every time I had a questions, should it be by ticket or through mail, I would get an answer under one hour.

When I was subscribing, I even had a chat popup with a nice lady offering me 10% rebate, cause they recognized my email from all the questions I asked. 

The service, once paid, was fast online and functionning. But seeing how I am fancy, had fancy settings and fancy mods, and wanted to migrate our current server, we found ourselves having issues. I was hopeless after one hour of trying to figure it out. But no, not these guys. This awesome guy named James tried to help me for one hour, and when I was ready to give up, he said : "Wait a minute, we have someone here who is an expert in anything Wurm, let me fetch him for you" and guess what? This guy solved my problem in under 5 minutes. 

They even offered, should I create a cluster, to assist me into configuring it. 

Frankly the best hoster service I had for a game, and looking to many many months of being with them. 

TLTR : Great company, great customer services, people willing to help you solves your problems. Worth every damn cent. 

• Like 1