Sign in to follow this  
Pingperfect

Wurm Unlimited Game Server Hosting at Pingperfect.com

i can say, this is one of the best game hosters i ever seen!

Answering in mx 20 minutes and very professional guys.

Edited by Eject

They have fast customer service. But when their equipment fails and your server is destroyed all of the customer service in the world cannot bring back what they and their shoddy equipment has ruined. Run away from this 'service'. Run away fast. 

Pingperfect make each day a backup of all of my servers (maybe two backups on different places, i dont know) and it was never a problem to restore the server with an max. 1 day rollback.

On 10/31/2018 at 3:27 PM, TheMacGregor said:

They have fast customer service. But when their equipment fails and your server is destroyed all of the customer service in the world cannot bring back what they and their shoddy equipment has ruined. Run away from this 'service'. Run away fast. 

I had a similar experience last year with ping perfect, one of the support team trashed my server, i had it fully working with 30 mods and had a minor problem ( configuration issue) i couldn't figure out and APPARENTLY they could not either and they basically reinstalled it, 6 months of work down the drain. Absolutely worthless support. Went with citadelservers in the end, no problems thus far.

How much is Citadel paying per post today lol.