Sign in to follow this  
Postes

Anyone interested in ground texturesI

Anyone interested in a texture pack update?  A while ago I worked with Saroman as a designer, and did a lot of environmental design, I have tons of textures just sitting in a dropbox.  Dirt, peat, tar, most everything I updated, but some I never submitted, and some just didn't need updating.

Here's a glimpse at some:

c0bd683c64.png

f1a9c6c6ab.jpg

• Like 12

I have some of those too I think, but hard to say what is usable and not.

Please add proper tag to the thread (alternatively, I can move it to modding discussions). :)

Do you happen to have an option to replace the awful thatch roof texture with something that looks a lot better?

• Like 1

Do you happen to have an option to replace the awful thatch roof texture with something that looks a lot better?

Would have to check, I'll upload an imgur album tonight of everything I have, some are more work-in-progresses that never were finished, others were, some tiled well, some not.  The peat and tar looked great in game, others weren't great in huge open areas, but it's up to people.

Please add proper tag to the thread (alternatively, I can move it to modding discussions). :)

i dunno what the proper anything is so you do it

• Like 1

wait so where do i put this album then, the mods section or here i dont know

this looks great :D wished we could add lots of different rock types for different heights of a mountain or seperate rocktype for coastal cliffs and mountains ^^

Could use rock and cliff textures that are more different, the problem is WurmAPI used for making maps makes both of them rock, not sure I understand why.