Sign in to follow this  
Marni

Relocate players on founding a settlement

Founding or resizing a settlement on PvE should set the location of logged out players and pets to 1 tile outside of the perimeter on a tile with no more than 20 slope in any direction.

+1 That's a brilliant idea. One that would probably save a lot of support tickets for the GMs to have to deal with.

I think then you'll getting tickets about "lost carts and wagons (and ships)" ^^

Except they are moved too ^^

+1 but yep nice idea.

Edited by Jenks

I know of two people who are now stuck on deeds that were recently created. I'm surprised no-one has raised this already.

I can't imagine this is a big problem. Servers are huge compared to the small amount of players and tiles deeded. Must be a coincidence to ever happen at all.

I can't imagine this is a big problem. Servers are huge compared to the small amount of players and tiles deeded. Must be a coincidence to ever happen at all.

It happens quite often even.

It happens more than you expect really, especially if people leave the game and their deed disbands and ends up being replaced. I was in this situation myself once, thankfully the owners were there when I logged in for the first time.