Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Birdcage, restriction changes

Fixed a minor issue with using tomes (for the first time), where it would check if you’re outside a mine, instead of inside.

Kings now have two titles: their normal king title followed by their normal title. This normal title can be changed.

Fix so kiln can be made indoors as not restricted them being used only outside.

Added display of signature for ‘fire’ items, and added creator for kiln.

Added sig for crates (as they were already on bsbs).

Increased depth that tiles can be paved.

Fixes for pvp (epic) permissions.

Fix for some minedoors not being able to be remotely managed.

Added birdcage.

(PvE) Auto-add some permissions when an animal is branded.

Added 1st tile of perimeter to Deed Planner map export.

Fixed bug in Deed Planner related to deeds being shifted one tile horizontally while exporting.

There was a picture in a newsletter long ago, cant even remember how long. I think it's gold?

Bet we'll have a picture here before we know it :P

Edited by Cecci

I love it that the kiln can now be used indoors, but most of all I'm excited about the birdcage! 

Edited by Sia

If the paving change was for not being allowed to pave if the NW tile is underwater, Then it did not work, can still not pack/pave.

• Like 1

Hmm. Will we be able to put dragons in birdcages?

I' mean, dragons are only thing which can fly in wurm. :)

PS  dragon spirits and eagle spirits are able to pass through walls so cage has no use with them.

Edited by MarkSilard

• Fixes for pvp (epic) permissions.

What exactly does this fix entail? There were quite a few permissions issues on pvp/epic servers.

[14:54:37] The water is too deep to pack the dirt here.

pity it's not as deep as the maximum mining depth / inside cave canal mining of -25.

• Like 2

Birdcage ok fine but Im getting tired of looking at the questionmark bag that should be a Temple.

• Like 2

Birdcage ok fine but Im getting tired of looking at the questionmark bag that should be a Temple.

seconded

The temple has only been a bag for 3 years or so, Give the team time, Don't you know they are busy? ^^ lol

• Added birdcage.

Added 1st tile of perimeter to Deed Planner map export.

Cool on both counts. I see Evening got a hen in a birdcage, will  have to test with a pheasant but hoping this means we will have other tamable birds in future ( I want a bluebird of happiness please :D)  And great on the addition of the perimeter tile to the map export, have been thinking it would be great to have all of the perimeter tiles on it as perimeter has a lot to do with deed planning for changes, expansions or reductions etc.

Edited by Tilda
  • Like 1

Thanks Gawain, my friend!

Edit: So a year ago it was first shown.

Edited by Cecci
  • Like 1

I to hope to be able to put my pheasants in a cage :P

How do I put a chicken inside?

just now building mine, but the crafting recipe calls for an egg, so I'm assuming thats how it gets in lol. So for the moment we can only have chickens or dragons if anyone holding an old egg is brave enough to try it :D

• Like 1

• Kings now have two titles: their normal king title followed by their normal title. This normal title can be changed.

THANK YOU!

• Increased depth that tiles can be paved.

Finally, thankyou, hope this actually works in a future fix

I am surprised you guys didn't mention the diagonal pavement types you have added \o/ Thank you Devs!  :wub:

(I've tried stone slab, marble slab and round cobble successfully - gravel however seems broken (I get option to pave nearest corner but it keeps paving the whole thing)). Also I haven't tried slate or rough cobble yet so cant confirm those.

Edited by Journeya
  • Like 4

I am surprised you guys didn't mention the diagonal pavement types you have added \o/ Thank you Devs!  :wub:

(I've tried stone slab, marble slab and round cobble successfully - gravel however seems broken (I get option to pave nearest corner but it keeps paving the whole thing)). Also I haven't tried slate or rough cobble yet so cant confirm those.

O.O yes, yes, a thousand times YES!

made a birdcage... I gotta throw it back in the forge to coo.. I mean improve the cage

http://i.imgur.com/Lzjs0Xd.jpg

edit:

nevermind... it seems bugged,

it says it can be improved: [18:34:40]  It could be improved with a lump.

it wont fit in a forge: [18:35:03] The birdcage will not fit in the forge.

it can't be imped like a metal altar: [18:35:33] Metal needs to be glowing hot while smithing.

do you guys even test this stuff?

Edited by KyleBooze
  • Like 3

Sign in to follow this