Sign in to follow this  
Rhianna

What did Rolf break now?

Ok since the update just now I can no longer get in my deed mine. So effectively stuck on deed, also other people can no longer get in our kingdom / deed mines, thanks Rolf

• Fix for some minedoors not being able to be remotely managed..... made all mine doors not manageable at all.

• Fix for some minedoors not being able to be remotely managed..... made all mine doors not manageable at all.

Fix for some minedoors being enter-able, you should no longer be able to enter any mines with doors on them. ~rolf

Edited by Darklords
  • Like 3

[04:16:58] The server is shutting down in 300 seconds. Reason: Fix for minedoor settings. Quick restart.

Thank you for the prompt attention.

Mine doors are created by an anomaly back in 2006 or so, time to fix them finally :)

(sarcasm off)

• Like 5

Yeesh. I know bugs can be annoying but the instant Rolf/dev team bashing is also annoying. Report bugs the second you see them, but foaming at the mouth does you no good.

Geeze, never saw a game community so vile so quickly over a BUG the same day it was introduced.

yes some wurmians, its usually the same few, seem to have their posts to complain pre written in case there is something to complain about.

On the other hand, each MMO seems to have a group of these complanors

i guess its just like real life, 10% of any group are as**oles