Sign in to follow this  
Webba

[RELEASED] Bulk storage tranfer limits

17 minutes ago, Thirn said:

Cheers!

You mean the round down thing? Because that would save a lot of needless OCD with putting stuff in bulk storage... :)

Yes

Webba found a strange one.

In a house you do not own, but have permissions in. One you can put stuff into bulk storage bins normally. Couldnt move from crate to bsb, it would say "you do not have permission" and everything you tried to move goes poof.

2 hours ago, Xyp said:

Webba found a strange one.

In a house you do not own, but have permissions in. One you can put stuff into bulk storage bins normally. Couldnt move from crate to bsb, it would say "you do not have permission" and everything you tried to move goes poof.

I'll take a look at this and try to make an update tonight

Is this mod really compatible with Ago's mod loader? It seems that mods are meant to come with a properties file, with the classname and classpath at the very least.

1 hour ago, Adambean said:

Is this mod really compatible with Ago's mod loader? It seems that mods are meant to come with a properties file, with the classname and classpath at the very least.

I forgot to include the properties file in the latest release, download the previous one and then replace the jar with the latest. I will make sure to correct this with the next release which should be tonight.

Edit: Fixed latest release

Edited by Webba
  • Like 1

Any chance for an update soon or should I start looking into the issues myself? Thanks bud.

WIth the latest version it seems you cant transfer from large crate to large crate inside a large cart at all. Even if you are the carts owner...

1 hour ago, Xyp said:

WIth the latest version it seems you cant transfer from large crate to large crate inside a large cart at all. Even if you are the carts owner...

I'm having that issue currently. 

Sorry for the issues unfortunately I cannot work on a fix for a few days so please revert to a previous version for now. 

also having a issue with transfering from large crates to large crates. keeps saying i don't have permissions

On 12/31/2015 at 5:56 PM, Webba said:

Sorry for the issues unfortunately I cannot work on a fix for a few days so please revert to a previous version for now. 

All good man, we are just letting you know! You enjoy your time away bro!

Updated to fix permissions issues, please report any future bugs.

I'm using it on 1.0.0.4 and not having any issues.  What's not working for you?

19 minutes ago, Katorone said:

I'm using it on 1.0.0.4 and not having any issues.  What's not working for you?

Never mind.  I just realized when i pulled it to find the broken mods in 1.0.0.4 i forgot to put that one back in.   *slaps forehead*

I took the liberty of forking this mod - have an alpha in here; releases are here. works in a bit different way but works. Early alpha, please report bugs via github or via forum. @Webba, I hope you are okay with forking.  

6 hours ago, nekoexmachina said:

I took the liberty of forking this mod - have an alpha in here; releases are here. works in a bit different way but works. Early alpha, please report bugs via github or via forum. @Webba, I hope you are okay with forking.  

I'll set this up on test Neko.  We'll see if it addresses the issue we saw earlier. 

6 hours ago, nekoexmachina said:

I personally feel like forking should always be ok, as long as the original author gets credit in there somewhere.

20 minutes ago, Xyp said:

I personally feel like forking should always be ok, as long as the original author gets credit in there somewhere.

welp thats a philosophical discussion; but as a Linux user who has preference towards BSD license type I can't agree more.

On 7/14/2016 at 5:45 AM, nekoexmachina said:

Glad to see someone is maintaining this now that I have stopped, I just lost interest in WU. If you need any help feel free to pm me and I might be able to help. If my version is no longer working just say and I will put yours in the first post.

Edited by Webba

15 hours ago, Webba said:

Glad to see someone is maintaining this now that I have stopped, I just lost interest in WU. If you need any help feel free to pm me and I might be able to help. If my version is no longer working just say and I will put yours in the first post.

AFAIK your version is not working anymore. My version can possibly create problems to big servers, however for solo play or small scale servers it is not creating any performance issue. I'm working n that. While I haven't finished the fix, I will not publish new jar files, up-to-date code is, however, accessible on the github.