Sign in to follow this  
Amory

Feel Bad :(

I can't believe this guy didn't got insta banned, he just plain stated in this very thread he will harass and grief a deed owner.

There is an old spanish saying: A confesión de partes, relevo de pruevas. (When there's a confession, you need no proof.)

• Like 2

I can't believe this guy didn't got insta banned, he just plain stated in this very thread he will harass and grief a deed owner.

There is an old spanish saying: A confesión de partes, relevo de pruevas. (When there's a confession, you need no proof.)

While I agree that something should be done about Kenshi's behaviour, that saying reminds me of the Spanish Inquisition :D

BadLuckBurt and KunAlt

as you're so smart tell me where you live and dwell beside you'll see how you accept me as I will come to you on your leveled areas.

It will be only the Inquisition had: D

Hahaha, for real? Am i getting this right, some guys decided to put up a few walls and think its their land? Deed it or lose it. Now Amory, pm me, i will come(karma to your deed) build you fences that no one can enter exept you, destroy fences you dont want (dont care who built them) and kill any creep that comes nearby. I am tired of these people who think they own the land but are not ready to pay for it.

For Kenshi - I have access to alot of resources in Wurm and i promise, if you take this further i will use them and trust me, i know how to harass someone.

Edited by Wulfgarr
  • Like 5

I give a s.....t where he's estate. As for the principle. had so much land in the circle palisade pretty balanced in deed. It entered to the farm. especially that he asked the subject where is going to settle. Still him to get help in the development and umiliło the game and so it is spina whole forum is boiling. I wonder if you do not have zabunkrowanych areas and how would you react to such a thing to you wszedło on your farm? and in the middle placed the deed.

All the wise and become behind him because pabulum does not apply to you. I do not mind to live here. Let GM move his deed on the hill, the area he ogrodzimy low wall and an przerobimy of sand lands. Buildings there so there is no loss of zero. Then we rebuild the towers and will have a safe.

The trade-off is simple. The dispute is the solution also given. GM's nothing it will not cost the dispute will be resolved. Good will from all sides.

mam to w dupie gdzie on sie osiedla. chodzi o zasade. mial tyle terenu w kolo palisady wyrownanego ladnego pod deeda. to wszedl na farme. zwlaszcza ze sie pytalo tego osobnika, gdzie ma zamiar sie osiedlić. Jeszcze by mu sie pomogÅ‚o w rozwoju i umiliÅ‚o grÄ™ a tak to jest spina cale forum sie gotuje. Ciekawe czy ty nie masz zabunkrowanych terenów i jak Ty byÅ› zareagowaÅ‚ jak takie coÅ› by ci wszedÅ‚o na twoje farmy? i na srodku postawilo deeda. 

Wszyscy mÄ…drzy i staja za nim murem bo strawa nie dotyczy was. Nie mam nic przeciwko temu by tu zamieszkaÅ‚. Niech GM przesunie mu deeda na górkÄ™ , teren mu ogrodzimy murkiem i przerobimy z piasku an ziemie. Budynków tam nie ma wiÄ™c straty zerowe. Wtedy odbudujemy wieże i bedzie miaÅ‚ bezpiecznie. 

Kompromis jest prosty. Spór jest rozwiÄ…zanie też daÅ‚em . GM'a nic to nie bedzie kosztowaÅ‚o a spór zostanie zażegnany . Dobra wola z każdej strony . 

Edited by Kenshi

Its easy. Deed it or lose it. Sad but true. If you want to level big areas - deed it or someone will come and take it.

And they are completely right to do it. If you don´t want to deed it, then perimeter over it!

if all are so adamant like you and do not know what is a compromise that does not bode well this game. People with Haosu already have warped mind. FREEDOM Rules should be written from scratch and not be uniform for HAOSU and FREEDOM because it destroys the pleasure of the game.

If you are so zealous to pay anything to let our venerable developers creates an two kinds of surface

surface structure and surface structure cultivated village where the former to half the cost but without the possibility of placing objects / buildings. only used for agriculture or forests

jesli wszyscy sa tak nieugięci jak Ty i nie wiedza co to kompromis to nie wróże nic dobrego tej grze. Ludzie z Haosu maja już wypaczony umysl. Zasady na FREEDOM powinny byc napisane od nowa i nie być jednolite dla HAOSU i FREEDOM bo to niszczy przyjemność gry.

Skoro jestes takim zapalencem oplacania wszystkiego to niech nasi czcigodni deweloperzy stworza dwa rodzaje powierzchni 

powierzchnia wioski  i powierzchnia uprawna gdzie byÅ‚Ä… by o polowe tansza ale bez możliwoÅ›ci stawiania obiektów / budynki. jedynie wykorzystana pod uprawe roli lub lasy

BadLuckBurt and KunAlt

as you're so smart tell me where you live and dwell beside you'll see how you accept me as I will come to you on your leveled areas.

Thankfully Wurm Unlimited has eliminated the need to deal with behaviour like yours.

• Like 1

This is just stupid. How many thousand more tiles of farmland and treefarms do you guys hog around here ?

Start acting like adults.

if all are so adamant like you and do not know what is a compromise that does not bode well this game. People with Haosu already have warped mind. FREEDOM Rules should be written from scratch and not be uniform for HAOSU and FREEDOM because it destroys the pleasure of the game.

If you are so zealous to pay anything to let our venerable developers creates an two kinds of surface

surface structure and surface structure cultivated village where the former to half the cost but without the possibility of placing objects / buildings. only used for agriculture or forests

Its easy. Deed it or lose it. Sad but true. If you want to level big areas - deed it or someone will come and take it.

GM's do not move deeds.

The OP was completely within his right to deed there. 

Because you level off deed land does not mean you own it.

Personally I feel bad for the guy having what appears to be  nasty neighbors.

Edited by Chiqa

We dont want to grief and harass, and we never did it, we want to solve that peacefully and i think we are on god way to do this. We have talked with Amory.

This is just stupid. How many thousand more tiles of farmland and treefarms do you guys hog around here ?

Start acting like adults.

Ceno, neighbour, yes we have lot of farms, lot of them are open and free to settle. We can help him with setting up fences and teraform, you know us, we are always happy to help and make bigger project's :D

If either party feels they are being grieved they should really open a support ticket. There is no benefit to posting this kind of commentary on the forums...

I agree about the ticket, but honestly I think if someone is griefing you, you HAVE to post it on the forums. That way, if the GM assigned to the case is, or becomes, friendly with the griefers, at least the history of the situation is publicly known, and you don't have to feel nervous about giving out the details once it is a "decision." If I'd had ANY inkling that the massive griefing by me would have been handled the way it was handled, I would have been posting each threat and action by the griefers from the moment they started it all. I kept silent through it because I honestly thought malicious harassment and threats were not allowed. Like how it says in the rules. And how any sensible community behaves.

So, Code Club. Here we have a group of bullies threatening someone who's only done exactly what you hope for your users to do - plunk down some money and make a deed. The greifers are clearly stating their actions are caused by malicious intent, and nothing they've done has been a benefit to the community (walling off a paying customer's deed, building structures to prevent more Code Club income, etc.). In the recent past, there have been official actions against people for mining or merely walking in the area of a "favored" deed. Are you going to step up and end this current malicious attack?

Are you going to step up and end this current malicious attack?

For first: We never started attack on him.

First action was a destroy next palisade to open farm ( his place ) on forrest and block second part of our farm.

This is hositle action? NO

Destroyed Guard towers is hositle action? No, towers are builded by us, we can.

In the end, in palisade is still one way, and second part of farm is open.

We dont block him, dont blame, we talked ^^

I talked with GM, i know situation from rules

Only who blame and is rude is that, who dont know situation inside, saying on us a "child", sure, as you want ^^

Edited by KilamPlaga

Be very careful here, Kenshi. At the moment it seems it's you stepping over the line and threatening a player who did nothing wrong.

At this point, it's not a "seems." It's a flat-out threat.

Let these people what they insist that I'm the bad guy and a bad player at Trouble another game. you specify the name me their locations on servers. welcome the opportunity to visit you in your humble villages :) and I shall dwell in a nice and friendly neighborhood.

and even nicer to be once there will be some sort of fenced area that I will have protection against thugs

Niech te osoby co tak obstaja ze jestem tym zÅ‚ym i niedobrym graczem co uprzykrza innym gre. wskarzÄ… mi swoje lokalizacje na serwerach. z miÅ‚Ä… chÄ™ciÄ… odwiedze was w waszych skromnych wioskach :) i zamieszkam w miÅ‚ym i przyjaznym sasiedztwie. 

a jeszcze milej bedzie jak juz bedzie tam jakas ogrodzona powierzchnia to bede mial zabezpieczenie przed zbirami 

Let these people what they insist that I'm the bad guy and a bad player at Trouble another game. you specify the name me their locations on servers. welcome the opportunity to visit you in your humble villages :) and I shall dwell in a nice and friendly neighborhood.

and even nicer to be once there will be some sort of fenced area that I will have protection against thugs

In case something is being lost in translation - that was just a generalized threat to all of us.

ok I'm not going to talk with people who have never experienced a similar situation. where someone pays for a premium character develops and rebuilds the area under their needs to prosper in August he lived and lived in wurmi.He is doing it for half a year. suddenly appears one person and destroying his work. Wurm lose by such conduct of others, "because I'm due and operates in accordance with the law" And you know what that kindness? or ask if they do not mind?

He helped us in everything in the fence in bringing road alignment.

Subject of AMORY is explained with you I have no desire to write because you have not been in a similar situation.

ok nie mam zamiaru rozmawiac z ludzmi ktorzy nigdy nei doswiadczyli podobnej sytuacji. gdzie ktos placi za premiÄ™ rozwija postac i przebudowuje obszar pod swoje potrzeby by dobrze mu sie mieszkalo i zylo w wurmie. robi to przez pol roku. nagle pojawia siÄ™ jedna osoba i niszczy jego prace. Wurm traci przez takie postÄ™powanie innych, " bo to mi sie nalezy i dzialam zgodnie z prawem " A wiecie co to uprzejmość ? lub zapytam czy nie maja nic przeciwko ? 

Pomogli byÅ›my mu we wszystkim w ogrodzeniu w doprowadzeniu drogi w wyrownaniu . 

Temat z AMORY jest wyjaÅ›niony a z wami już nie mam ochoty pisać bo nie byliÅ›cie w podobnej sytuacji. 

ok I'm not going to talk with people who have never experienced a similar situation. where someone pays for a premium character develops and rebuilds the area under their needs to prosper in August he lived and lived in wurmi.He is doing it for half a year. suddenly appears one person and destroying his work. Wurm lose by such conduct of others, "because I'm due and operates in accordance with the law" And you know what that kindness? or ask if they do not mind?

Subject of AMORY is explained with you I have no desire to write because you have not been in a similar situation.

In the past, i have always deeded the area i was going to \live in, before terraforming the majority. That way, my progress isnt affected.

Kenshi, 

Stop being so cheap and selfish and just give Amory the "paltry" silver that he spent deeding "your" undeeded land. Then, not only do you get "your" farm back, but you solve the potential future problem of somebody else coming along and deeding "your" farm yet again. It sounds like a buy one, get one free kind of deal to me. Why would he take a loss on the coin because of your negligence? The solution is very simple and should not be this difficult to comprehend. Consider it a favor as he doesn't even have to give you this opportunity.

Edited by Macadelic
  • Like 4

If the area was so important to you, why wasn't it deeded? And saying you're not willing to discuss something because we have not had 'the same experience' is ridiculous, if that's the way you carry yourself in life, I hope you don't have my kind of luck.

• Like 2

If a ticket has been opened in-game, there is no reason to continue it on the forums. This thread has served its purpose, and has been derailed from its initial intent, therefore I see no reason for it to be left open.

Regards,

Firestarter (Board Moderator)