Sign in to follow this  
Amory

Feel Bad :(

Ok everything nice and beautiful. But did any of you put yourself in the role of the person that lost its farm fenced and protected from thieves? Someone had to lose a lot of time on leveling of the ground and place fences on 80/90 ql. This is not a job for one person, because you have the skill pint thus having quite a long time premium and pay for it real cash. Think of yourself as you would you react if someone you stole a farm that you built 4/5 months.

What you AMORY

Your existence in this area will only be based on the borders of your village everything will be beyond will be razed to the ground. because the rules clearly says that everything beyond the borders of the village does not belong formally to you. So we'll see how much you have money in your pocket and how much will be determined on a bigger village to survive in this area.

You can not live in a society is a society will show you how it treats outcasts

You have a whole community against itself affiliated to the area.

Now the cost of moving the village 1s later it will be more. Someone person build this palisade excreted much more money and effort than your paltry silver.

Ok wszystko ładnie i pięknie. Tylko czy ktoś z was postawił się w roli tej osoby co straciłą swoja farmę ogrodzoną i zabezpieczoną przed zlodziejami ? Ktoś też musiał stracic mase czasu na wyrównanie terenu i postawienie palisady na 80/90 ql . To nie jest praca dla jednej osoby, bo trzeba duzego skila co za tym idzie posiadania dosc dlugo premium i placenie za to realna gotówką. Pomyślcie sami jak wy byście zareagowali gdyby ktoś wam ukradl farmę którą budowaliście 4/5 miesiecy .

Co do ciebie  AMORY 

Twoja egzystencja w tym terenie bedzie tylko opierać siÄ™ na granicach twojej wioski wszystko co bedzie poza niÄ… zostanie zrównane z ziemiÄ…. gdyż regulamin mowi jasno, że wszystko co za granicami wioski nie należy formalnie do Ciebie. WiÄ™c zobaczymy ile masz pieniedzy w kieszeni i jak bardzo bedziesz zdeterminowany na powiekszenie wioski by przezyć w tym terenie. 

Nie umiesz zyc w społeczeństwie to społeczeństwo pokaże ci jak traktuje wyrzutków

Masz przeciwko sobie caÅ‚Ä… spoÅ‚eczność zrzeszonÄ… na tym terenie. 

Teraz przeniesienie wioski kosztuje cie 1s pózniej bedzie to wiecej.  Osoba któa zbudowaÅ‚Ä… tÄ… palisade wydaÅ‚Ä… znacznie wiecej pieniÄ™dzy i wysiÅ‚ku niż twoj marny silver.

translated in uncle google :)

Edited by Kenshi

Ok everything nice and beautiful. But did any of you put yourself in the role of the person that lost its farm fenced and protected from thieves? Someone had to lose a lot of time on leveling of the ground and place fences on 80/90 ql. This is not a job for one person, because you have the skill pint thus having quite a long time premium and pay for it real cash. Think of yourself as you would you react if someone you stole a farm that you built 4/5 months.

What you AMORY

Your existence in this area will only be based on the borders of your village everything will be beyond will be razed to the ground. because the rules clearly says that everything beyond the borders of the village does not belong formally to you. So we'll see how much you have money in your pocket and how much will be determined on a bigger village to survive in this area.

Now the cost of moving the village 1s later it will be more. Someone person build this palisade excreted much more money and effort than your paltry silver.

I think your being incredibly childish. If the area has been unused for 4-5 months, then it really musn't have been that important to you. Would having a new neighbour in the area not be more beneficial than unused farmland?

What you AMORY

Be very careful here, Kenshi. At the moment it seems it's you stepping over the line and threatening a player who did nothing wrong.

• Like 5

20 tiles you still have countervailing area of similar size just is not fenced. by your actions. You lost tower, you have enemies and your life in wurmi will be a nightmare. There does not need a neighbor who appropriates someone else's area person. The farm has been used for a long time. former cleaned regularly from mobs.

20 tiles you still have countervailing area of similar size just is not fenced. by your actions. You lost tower, you have enemies and your life in wurmi will be a nightmare. There does not need a neighbor who appropriates someone else's area person. The farm has been used for a long time. former cleaned regularly from mobs.

Removing the highway tower wont affect me greatly, but why put other players at risk?

That reference them to you because his conduct exposed them to loss of life.

I wont deed the sandy area, because people may want to dig the sand for mortar

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

you are ignorant. replacement of sand on the earth is a spill of 1 piece of land on the sand and picking up her back. sand turns on automatically lands.

........ No comment

Kenshi:

Alot of us have been through the same thing that you are going through now. It's very hard at first but it does start making sense later on. There is a few people in this thread that have posted a few times, and you won't believe the amount of crap that they have gone through and they can still stand up and say that this is clearly a case of a deed it or lose it situation. That is not easy for them to say.

Had there been some indication of life there, signs, shacks and so on like Mordraug said it would've been alot easier for Amory to keep walking, but by the sounds of it there was none to say that.

Personally, if I came across high quality walls, I would feel that the person who built them, knew well enough about ways to protect his land so he wouldn't be in this situation.

Just saying....

Also alot of people don't like to live on steppe and desert as it can cause an even more flame as people like to use them as hunting grounds for certain spawn. So I can understand Amorys hesitation there.

Edited by Wingz
  • Like 2

Don't listen to dipshits, Wurm has always been deed it or lose it.

If these buttholes keep giving you grief and screwing up your area call a GM on them.

/edit: Oh yippee it's on xanadu!

I might come down and see how these guys like off-deed stuff smashed to kindling.

Edited by Revelation
  • Like 1

People need to stop thinking they own areas they haven't deeded. If you could own areas by just flattening and fencing them and not deeding them, new players could find nowhere to deed or settle on. If you breed animals or grow crops in an nondeeded area, you are simply on the mercy of everyone else. They can just break in and take horses or harvest the crops if they want to. It is basically public land, no different than an abandoned deed area.

If you threaten people over lands you do NOT own, you can only attract hostility from everyone who does not approve your actions. If you want to act like the big bad guy, go do it in pvp under a big kingdom's wings.

The reason these guys can act like this is because the community is TOO nice and they don't touch horses and corps in nondeeded farms. So these guys start to think like they legitimately own these lands and have every right to them. Taking things like that for granted can have consequences, you better keep that in mind

Edited by Simyaci
  • Like 1

In this area live RAFAELLO and he engaged in this area, all the farms and fences that belong him

Interview with AMORY of 27.10.2015

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Logging started 2015-10-27

[4:55:23 p.m.] <Amory> help

[4:55:23 p.m.] <Freedom Isles tower guard> It is my duty that inform you That this is the end of an old troll!

[4:55:23 p.m.] <Freedom Isles tower guard> I'll help with the old troll.

[175: 17] <Rafaello> hello Amory

[175: 22] <Rafaello> You live here somewhere?

[6:20:41 p.m.] <Freedom Isles tower guard> Flee, old troll!

[6:20:41 p.m.] <Freedom Isles tower guard> I see the old troll.

[6:20:41 p.m.] <Freedom Isles tower guard> Coming for the old troll.

[6:20:41 p.m.] <Freedom Isles tower guard> I also found the old troll.

[6:20:56 p.m.] <Freedom Isles tower guard> Forgive me, old troll!

[6:20:56 p.m.] <Freedom Isles tower guard> Joining in on the old troll.

[6:20:56 p.m.] <Freedom Isles tower guard> I also found the old troll.

[6:20:56 p.m.] <Freedom Isles tower guard> I come, as well, an old troll.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[11:51:31 p.m.] <Amory> Hello

[11:51:56 p.m.] <Amory> Beautiful area

[23: 528] <Malays> That's true

[11:52:16 p.m.] <Malaya> How we can help you here?

[11:52:17 p.m.] <Amory> looking for a place to settle

[11:52:52 p.m.] <Malaya> hmm .. Here we are out of free squares

[23: 533] <Malaya> bit south you can try

[23: 537] <Amory> thats ok

[11:53:15 p.m.] <Amory> ive tralled from the south

[11:53:23 p.m.] <Amory> came from southern shore

[11:53:34 p.m.] <Amory> traveled *

[11:53:58 p.m.] <Malaya> Long Way

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You want more evidence? the individual was informed about this from someone lives in the area and there were no signs of leaving it by the players.

Putting aside consideration and respect, the OP is well within their rights to place a settlement on land where the game rules permit.

I recommend that each and every player involved in this situation considers this section of the rules carefully before deciding on their next actions; these will be where the GM team will refer to should this situation get escalated that far.

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/123123-wurm-rules/

Play Nice Or We Will Rip Your Heart Out (griefing)

Definition: Activities that are not constructive and with deliberate intent to do harm to others.

A ) You may not block access to deeds, merchants, or structures not belonging to you.

B ) You may not call guards to kill penned animals on deeds you are not a citizen of. (They ain't hurting you!)

C ) You may not steal deeds from the original mayor or residing citizens.

- resident citizens on democratic deeds may vote a new mayor for any reason.

D ) You may not intentionally create player traps. (i.e. Using siege shields to trap other players)

Harassment (Forums)

Definition: Systematic and/or continued unwanted and annoying actions, including threats and demands.

A ) You may not harass (sexually or otherwise), verbally abuse, threaten, berate, flame, or cause unwanted distress to anyone.

Edited by Marni

I have just had kenshi bring 10 hostile mobs onto my deed :/

I was running to the house and the shelter is located just in how we took it is already not my fault. I do not have the skill to fight the mobs. and the colleague you removed the towers so I have to hide in the house.

http://postimg.org/image/p1v9q2e8f/

this house was built on the edge of my deed to avoid me expanding.

Building translates to "LOVE NEIGHBOURS"

I am unsure whos house it is, but it is either Kenshi, or one of his friends.

Is a moderator able to remove this house?

There is a difference to buildings that were already decaying before i arrived and a new building designed with the sole purpose of greifing

If either party feels they are being grieved they should really open a support ticket. There is no benefit to posting this kind of commentary on the forums...

At this point, a ticket is definately called for.  This won't be settled otherwise.

i have issued a ticket. hope this problem can be solved.

• Like 1