Sign in to follow this  
Smebb

Choosing a Kingdom on a Creative map

Is there a way to set up a mission or something that when you use a portal (or examine a statue or whatever) will popup a dialog with information about the kingdom with a confirmation button that then sets you to a PMK (or FI, JK, MR or HotS for that matter) and teleports you to the kingdom capital? I know how to make a mission that teleports someone when examine a statue... but the guards annihilate whoever uses it because default kingdom is Fredom Isles.

I'd like to also have an item or Portal that leads people to a clustered server should they just want to play PvE but it isn't essential right now. (linked server is already setup and working)

I'm using the Creative database with a custom map. I thought it'd be much more fun starting a server from scratch but having KvK enabled. If I have to go in to the database to tinker with stuff that's fine. It'd be nice to have a hint at what data I'm looking for though.

If anyone can help it'd be greatly appreciated!

The only way I've been able to achieve this is to disable the Home Server setting in the server settings and make sure I make villages Kingdom Spawns. This forces players to choose a Kingom when they first enter the server though, which is not what I wanted. If anyone knows or finds a way to make a portal change a players kingdom then teleport them to the Kingdom home village, please let me know. It'd be greatly appreciated. :)