Sign in to follow this  
RoseOfTheRaven

Can I stay a Libila priest and convert to say, Mol Rehan?

I've read and experienced that following Libila automatically puts you into the HoTS faction. Is it possible to stay a follower/priest to Libila and the convert over to one of the other factions? Just curious.

(I really only became a follower to her cause her colossus is epic looking XD ) 

Thanks

In short:

no

Tho some servers might code differently so who knows

Edited by whykillme

There is a way to do this although you shouldn't do this in Wurm Online since it is frowned upon I have heard. I know about this because it is an unintended side effect from village converts into PMK kingdoms.

Create a village in HOTS using a different character as Mayor. This character must be able to convert to another kingdom (/converts will confirm).

Add your Lib priest to the village and then log the character off. They must be logged off for this to work.

Convert your Mayor to MR (or another kingdom). When the mayor converts all members of the village/deed convert with them including the ones that are currently not logged in.

After conversion look at your Lib priest and you will find they are part of your new kingdom (MR) as a Lib priest.

The current code in the game allows this to happen, likely due to a missing faith check against logged off characters. Logged in characters have their faith changed automatically to a White light faith.

I have heard that if you were using this character in WO in PVP as a Lib priest in a White light kingdom it could be banned for exploiting although I have never seen a documented reference to it as a bug/exploit or directive. On your server in WU it likely doesn't matter.

~Nappy

Edited by Nappy