Sign in to follow this  
joedobo

[WIP] Various Farming changes, like crops don't turn to weeds.

Delete

1. import javax.annotation.Nullable;

2. @Nullable

For all the classes I've altered this has worked.

note, In Intellij if the .java file is underlined in red there is an error and it won't compile. On the far right side of the screen are a bunch of small vertical bars and an icon at the very top. To better see the red bars you may have to add "@SuppressWarnings("ALL")" above class because you'll likely have a bunch of orange bars which are warnings (not essential). On the far right, if you see a red circle with exclamation in center or any red bars it won't compile. Any red underlining or red words are errors.

• Like 1

Yes it works, I'm using it now. I only know how to use Intellij IDEA. I bet you all's problem is you didn't provided some kind of a library reference to the common.jar and server.jar.

Anyway, I made a video using intellij that hopefully will help solve your problems. It's about a different change. However, the actual code changes are all that is different and all other steps are the same.

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/134211-quick-video-of-using-intellij-to-make-a-serverjar-code-change/

I followed these steps and I still get errors.

462dbe0acb.png

Edited by StanleyClark