Sign in to follow this  
Theino

WTB/PC 2.5k hunting arrows of creation quality

I'm looking to buy lots of hunting arrows (cedarwood), not necessarily all 2.5k at one time. I'm unsure what's an appropriate price for arrows, so even if you don't have any I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on price.

-Theino

Lots of steps, I'd base it on 1s per 1000 actions.

So a thousand arrows needs 1000 create actions, 1000 arrow shafts and 1000 arrow heads.  You will also need 100 shafts and 100 iron lumps.  Works out to 3200 actions, not all which will succeed.  Therefore, depending on the market, I'd venture somewhere between 3 and 4 silver per thousand.  If it was me buying, I'd offer 10s for the 2500 and see what happens.

I could make them for you, but it would take some time.  I have premade maplewood arrows, but no cedar.  And what ql are you looking for?

I've sold arrows before at 5s per 100 of 50ql.and that takes quite a while to make at 80 fletching.

But as for creation ql and that would be mostly about 15ql after a good making of 2.5k arrows.i believe i would charge for that ammount of work 6s per 1k.but then again i quit playing.and would be better for you tu buy 500 arrows of 40+ql instead of alot of low ql.they do more damage and break less.unless you use them to train archery on mobs.then the bulk is better.would be even better to train yourself in fletching if you intent to go pvp.

Cheers. Zarame