Sign in to follow this  
Eject

Some Mission Questions

Hello all

Today i started a simple mission for my players, but the mission dont work as i like =)

Mission was...step on a tile and you get 10 acorns in your inventory, that works fine

Trigger effect is setting to increase mission by 100% if you step on the tile

The problem now is, if a Player step on the tile and get the acorns, the mission is finished for all other players too and no one can get there own acorns

i don't know...and have not messed with the mission ruler...but from what you are decribing....it sounds like you need another trigger at the end to restart same mission...problem with that is....same person could just keep stepping on tile to get acorns over and over....unless there's a flag like already received/completed...anyway just a thought.

there is a flag in the main mission you can set to make the mission repeatable.

Mama, i dont like to repeat the mission, that should be just a 1 time gift for all players. If i repeat the mission, a player could step over and over the tile to take 100´s of acorns ^^

maybe the best is, i set the trigger effect to increase the mission status by ie. 10% instead of 100%? Then all players should be able to step 1 time over the tile and higher the mission stats or?

or is there another solution?

Eject

there should be a way to have you complete it one time but others can still complete the mission.  I remember doing a test mission long ago like that where it starts when you step on a tile.

The progression should be per each player in the mission, not a global one.  so if just one time per person from 0 to 100% should be fine.  I have not set them up enough to say off the top of my head though why it does not seem to be working for you on other players though.

Yes thats the point, how can i change from a global mission to a single player mission. i thought about, making a 1 time mission to start a repeatable mission lol but that would not work too.

I will test all at friday and if it works, i will tell you how you can do this

but atm just waiting for other ideas ;)