Sign in to follow this  
Ikeprof

Player God Priests and BL

Player god priests and followers are allowed on Affliction.

I recently converted back to BL after a stint on Elevation under a PMK.

My Nahjo priest at the time of BL conversion had a faith of 71.65.  During the act of conversion, I was automatically set to a Libila follower and lost my priesthood.

I petitioned to have my priesthood restored and was told nothing can be done

I understand this was a basic mechanism prior to player deities, but in the context of the current system, can we consider revisiting this?  Perhaps set it such that if a player is not a follower of any deity or a non-player deity, then set them to become a follower of Libila, else leave their faith and deity as is?

• Like 2

I fail to understand why nothing can be done especially since seeing how easily it could be accomplished using GM tools.

Provided you have a skill dump clearly showing your faith level (and I can personally vouch that you were Nahjo since you were in my sermon sessions earning most of it) then I would encourage you to ask for a review.

A customer service friendly response would be to quickly make the simple change.

I fail to understand why nothing can be done especially since seeing how easily it could be accomplished using GM tools.

Provided you have a skill dump clearly showing your faith level (and I can personally vouch that you were Nahjo since you were in my sermon sessions earning most of it) then I would encourage you to ask for a review.

A customer service friendly response would be to quickly make the simple change.

It is very easy to do to a gm with the ability to do so yes, that isn't the problem.  The problem is that this issue is intended, hence needing a suggestion to change what is intended, of course which gets my +1 since it only makes sense

• Like 1

Would this posting register as a suggestion?  That was its intent, though I was a bit wordy on the background information.